I GOT NEW RULES / PJM

| BUSAN / 12:59 ||a week after breaking up with him |

| BUSAN / 12:59 |
|a week after breaking up with him |

IF YOU'RE UNDER HIM / YOU AIN'T GETTIN' OVER HIM

PARK JIMIN WAS NOT GOING TO ANSWER THE PHONE.

it was his number one rule when that particular number popped up on his screen. he had a set of rules when it came to this boy, taught to him by his best friend, who had many experiences with fuckboys of this variety. don't pick up the phone, don't let him in, don't be his friend, because you'll only end up sleeping with him again. but jimin had somewhat of a problem with the last one; he was all too attracted to the boy in question, and even though they ended whatever the fuck their "relationship" was, they'd slept together three more times.

jimin hadn't told his friend— one choi youngjae— about that, because, frankly, he was sure the other would slap some sense into him (literally), and probably castrate him if it happened again. the problem with the whole situation was that jimin had undeniably fallen for him, and the other boy was all too seductive and so good at making jimin feel good that jimin couldn't resist him.

TAE is calling...
ACCEPT | DECLINE

jimin declined the call for the third time that day, instead choosing to lounge back in his pool chair, the glasses on his face obscuring the blinding sunlight in the busan skies. his phone sat on the table beside him, along with his book and a bottle of coke, and although he was simply sat on the balcony of his apartment, he felt like he could be on any number of exotic beaches. soft american pop played from the bluetooth speaker beside his phone, and jimin felt extremely relaxed, all the tension from the week and all of his worries about work, money and taehyung were gone as the sun beat down on his legs and stomach, face in the shade, stomach uncovered in the white cropped tee he wore.

jimin tangled a hand in his silky black hair, humming along to whatever song was playing. his phone buzzed on the table, and he picked it up, lifting up his sunglasses to see the screen. twitter dm notifications popped up. one, two, three... jimin clicked on them, just to see what they were.

kim taehyung [ @THEKTH ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
hey baby, wanna come over to mine tonight ?
[ 13:01 ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
i wanna have you again, baby, you feel so good
[ 13:01 ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
i know you say you don't want me, but i think we both know that's not true. am i right, baby boy?
[ 13:02 ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
i can see you reading these.
[ 13:03 ]

jimin rolled his eyes. he needed to block taehyung, he knew that, but he never did it. the boy was just... god, jimin didn't even know anymore. he called jimin things like 'baby boy' and 'prince', and for the two weeks that they dated he had been an amazing lover, but after jimin found out what he had actually been doing, he couldn't continue dating taehyung. he was a lying, cheating player with a pretty face and nothing else good about him.

jimin didn't respond to taehyung's messages, instead placing his phone back and singing along contentedly to the troye sivan song he was listening to. he watched cars go by down on the road below the balcony, crossing his legs and sitting up slightly, picking his book up and beginning to read. his phone continued to buzz, the noise becoming so annoying that jimin gave in and picked it up, rolling his eyes at the messages taehyung had sent.

KIM TAEHYUNG :
come on, prince, aren't you gonna answer? i remember when you begged for me. now you're giving me the silent treatment?
[ 13:10 ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
baby boy, you know you want me...
[ 13:10 ]

KIM TAEHYUNG :
[ image attached ]
[ 13:11 ]

jimin choked as he opened the image, almost throwing his phone off of the balcony. jesus christ, was taehyung always fucking horny? of course, jimin had seen taehyung naked before, their relationship was based almost entirely around their sex life, but jesus, he didn't need a dick pic in his dms a week after they had broken up. tae was such a fuckboy, jimin had no clue how he had ever put up with him.

KIM TAEHYUNG :
wishing i had your lips around me right now... you're so good at taking me, baby
[ 13:12 ]

jimin sighed, collecting up his things and walking back into his apartment, scrolling through the rest of taehyung's messages. they consisted mostly of taehyung being really thirsty for jimin, with— quite graphic— descriptions of how much he wanted to fuck him, and how. jimin didn't feel a thing as he read them over, but he suspected taehyung was trying to make him feel needy.

"nothing. i feel nothing," jimin muttered to himself, like he was trying to convince himself that taehyung was exactly nothing. "he is nothing to me. don't interact. remember the goddamned rules, park. rihanna didn't raise you to act like a petty bitch."

but jimin's fingers betrayed him, and he typed back a dm.

JIMINIE ☀ :
despite what you may think, i don't want you, kim taehyung, and i haven't wanted you since you slept with someone behind my back. you got bored of me, huh? well, good news. i'm bored of you. so get the fuck off my dick.
[ 13:14 ]

taehyung began to type, but jimin didn't hang around to see what he was going to say. he tapped on taehyung's profile, and then onto on the option he wanted, a pleased smirk adorning his soft features.

are you sure you
want to block
@THEKTH?
YES|no

@THEKTH is now blocked
from following you
and viewing your tweets.

"well, i think that covers all the rules." jimin yawned, feeling sleepy after his sun-lounging session. he decided he'd drink to the victory of blocking kim taehyung, and headed to his kitchen, pouring himself a glass of white wine and smiling.

"thank god for that."