ALL HANDS ON DECK / JJK

| SEOUL / 13:50 || SUNDAY |

| SEOUL / 13:50 |
| SUNDAY |

KISS YOUR OLD BAE GOODBYE / HE'S DEAD AND GONE (DEAD AND GONE)

JEONGGUK LOOKED AT THE CAR THAT TAEHYUNG LOVED SO MUCH, AND FELT AN URGE TO TRASH IT.

the car was sleek, expensive; matte black, with a personalized license plate— KTH1995— and a sheen to it under the florescent lights of the garage. jeongguk had seen it pulled up outside the club he worked at so many times, and here it was, all ready for the three boys to ruin.

jimin had such a hunger in his eyes, it was almost disturbing. yoongi was already unzipping his bag, a can of red spray paint in his hands and a devilish smile painted across his features, while jeongguk stared at the car, remembering the amount of times it'd been parked outside of the club, the amount of times taehyung drove him back to the apartment in it, the amount of times he'd all but smiled when he saw the familiar vehicle. it was a mind-fuck to see it somewhere other than busan.

"oh boy," yoongi laughed in a raspy voice, smiling gently. "oh god, that car is so fucking expensive. my hyung wants this model. should probably snapchat him a pic before we fuck it up."

"i'll model!" jimin shouted gleefully, holding a can of spray paint up and striking a sloppy model pose, making jeongguk laugh. yoongi chuckled and snapped a picture of jimin jokingly running a hand through his hair, leaning on the bonnet.

"right, sungjae will be happy with that," yoongi tucked his phone into his pocket and approached the car, holding the can of red spray paint. "c'mon boys."

jeongguk grinned, feeling a sense of rebellion and power as he took a can of white spray paint from his small backpack, joining yoongi as he sprayed the word "CHEATER" across the windows. meanwhile jimin was working on the windshield, standing on the hood and carefully painting "ASSHOLE" onto the glass in a bright pink colour. all of the boys had wide, shit-eating grins on their features, so giddy and drunk from the feeling of superiority they had on taehyung.

"should i smash in the windshield or is that taking it too far?" jimin questioned, after spray painting what jeongguk was 99% to be a cock on the roof of the car. yoongi looked up from where he was working his penknife into the front tire, a gummy smile— totally inappropriate for the situation— settled on his face.

"do it," jeongguk said, trying to open the passenger door with some hope of getting inside. "fucker deserves all the shit we can give him," he pulled on the handle again, groaning. "fuck! door's locked, fuck's sake."

"move aside, nerd," jimin jumped down from the roof, pushing the two aside and taking a bobby pin from his fringe, bending it in an odd way. "this is how you do it, my dear jeonggukkie." he jiggled the makeshift key, and smiled as the door gave.

jeongguk's eyes widened, slightly astounded. "how the ever loving ass?" jimin chuckled, a hand over his lips while his eyes crinkled up. yoongi was laughing too, looking at jimin with admiration.

"i saw it so many times in movies and decided to learn it," jimin laughed, opening the door and waving a hand inside. "all yours, gguk."

jeongguk grinned, climbing inside. "yoongi-hyung, pass me that knife," he drawled, holding a hand out and closing his fingers around the small, swiss army knife, hearing jimin and yoongi talk while he positioned himself in the passenger seat. the seats were all obviously leather, soft and comfy and luxurious, but jeongguk just had evil intentions in his head.

positioning the knife, he began to slash the seat cover, carving a message into the drivers seat. he jumped when he heard a crashing noise, and looked outside to see jimin holding a hammer, laughing with a half stunned expression, like he couldn't believe what he'd just done. "did you just fuckin' smash the headlight?!" jeongguk asked incredulously, tossing his head back in a roaring laughter. jimin yelled a "fuck yeah, dude!" and made him laugh harder, stomach hurting.

oh, kim taehyung, he had certainly received his just desserts, jeongguk thought around ten minutes later. the car was ruined; yoongi had slashed the tires, the three had sprayed insults and lewd pictures over the windows and roof, jimin had smashed in both headlights while jeongguk did the windscreen, and yoongi and jeongguk had carved "fuck you taehyung" into the plush leather interior. jimin had even dented in the bonnet with the hammer— yoongi had cackled at that, at the way jimin slut dropped almost elegantly before slamming the hammer down onto the bonnet, singing some stupid country song about cheaters.

jeongguk only hoped his other hyungs were getting along just as well with their part of the plan.

yoonminguk being salty exes is my aesthetic

taehyung's big apology is coming y'all get ready

– jace