The Parent Plan » Harry Styles

Description:

Athena Styles, daughter of old boyband member Harry Styles, has always been an observer - just like her mum, Harry would say - so it wouldn't take long for the five year old girl to tell if there was something wrong with her father. She notices that he stares off into space and thinks more often, that he stares at the pictures of her mum every night before bed and that when he's walking her home, he always stares at the couples walking by longingly. She knew that he wanted someone by his side, and she wanted to give that to him so he could be happy - she liked making him happy.

So, approaching her best friend Jake Highland with the problem - he was well-known as the little trouble maker - she knew that he could help. And he did have the solution, his single mother. But meddling kids isn't always the solution to happiness, let's just hope this parent plan doesn't blow up in their faces.

©2014 TypicalFangirlx

all rights reserved

Yes, this will be in third person because I like writing like that, but I'll still announce who's third person it will be - does that make sense? Oh well.

Oh, and I know it's kind of like 'The Parent Trap' but I was hoping that it isn't too similar. The only thing really is that they're meddling kids and that they want to bring their parents together - that's it though. They aren't separated twins, and their parents were never once together. Okay? I made this my own, I hope you don't accuse me of stealing... alright, I'm done.

SONG FOR STORY: ROUGH WATER - TRAVIE MCCOY FT. JASON MRAZ

Importance of Song: This song shows that there will always be struggles in life and that nothing really goes according to plan (will apply to Harry and Monica as well as Athena and Jake) and that when it does get tough, never give up. It also says that even if things go wrong from time to time, you will always get through it with love, family and friendship and really, that's what I'm trying to show with this story.

posted: Wed, June 11th 2014

finished: Sun, November 29th 2015