Were Stuck Together For Four Months

My throat swelled up, making it almost impossible to breath. There's no way this is happening to me, I literally slept with him two days ago! Just when I think I've escaped that one night stand—including him, there he comes making my life a little more disastrous.

Jesse tie's his dark strands into a ponytail, exactly like he did when I was at his house. Seconds after, he begins to explain to the class that he is the step-son of our original teacher Mrs. Evans.

It was transparent that as soon as he walked in the room every girl, including Charles fell in love with him.

Jesse continuously grinned at me and the air between us began to make me feel all weird inside. He obviously wasn't taking this situation as seriously as I did, if he continues to make hints, someone would eventually find out.

"Hey guys." Suzie whispers to me and Charles. "Mr. Evans keeps looking this way."

"Wonder why, maybe he's totally interested in one of us its probably me." Charles giggled to himself.

"Yeah, its probably one of you." The pitch of my voice gradually heightened.

"Well who knows, but either way I have dibs!" Suzie begins to slowly scoot her desk near the front.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Jesse, I mean Mr. Evans, or whatever I should call him said.

"Yes! Do you have a girlfriend?" Suzie yelled eagerly.

"Do answer, it's better to tell us now so we don't have to do any unnecessary snooping." Charles and Suzie giggled.

"Well no but I am divorced, and I just broke up with my recent ex-girlfriend." He looks over at me.

"So what you're saying is, you're single?" A random girl jumps into the conversation. "Are you on the search for someone new?"

"No, but recently I've met someone whom I would like to continue to see." He grins at me then turns to look at the board.

"Aw, he's straight." Charles sighs. "Well I do like a challenge."

"Okay class lets start attendance, then class will begin." He opens his grading book.

He starts to call names and quickly learned them by heart, it of course took no time for him to remember mine. I can't believe he would say something like that to the class while looking at me what if someone caught on and found out?

The class ended and I decide to stay after since I know that Mrs. Evans didn't have a second period class which meant he didn't. Soon after the girls finally left including Charles and Suzie I walked up to him. He headed to the door and closed it then walked to the other side of the room. 

"What a surprise." He grinned at me.

I crossed my arms. "What surprise? You didn't seem to take it shockingly." 

"Listen, I know I may have blown your spot but would you have stayed after class if I didn't do those things?"

"No but what happened, happened and we have to live with that for the next four months without bringing it up. Please just don't do anything that would get me into trouble or you okay?" I replied, annoyed.

"Sure but on one condition, since I now have to shut my mouth and hold back any possible urges to touch you, you should..." He walks towards me.

"What?" I freeze he leans in towards me and I prepare for a kiss.

"Well lets just say you owe me one?" He backs away and opens the door.

"Better be something that won't embarrass me." I walk out.

He laughs at me and I punched a locker I was humiliated just now I thought he was going to kiss me. I hate this man so much he makes my skin crawl he's just some pretty boy looking for a one night stand. I walked to my next class and go on with the rest of my day.

After school Suzie and Charles walks home with me and we happened to walk past Jesse's house. I now know he lives near me I just hope no one else figures out even him. Suzie and Charles drop me off and depart from me. I walk into my house and mom is not home it was quiet and empty. I walked around the house in boredom i decided to study instead of being bored.

After long hours of studying I eat dinner and went to bed no sign of mom she's probably late she is busy these days. The next morning I wake up and I see mom's car parked outside she was asleep on her bed. She must have just gotten home because she didn't change out of her business clothes.

I get ready for school and I decide to do something different I was tired of wearing skits and tights and I put on jeans instead and a baggy t-shirt. Mom hates when I go to school looking unprofessional but I wasn't feeling like wearing skirts. I grab a piece of toast and leave I don't each much in the morning it makes me sick. Suzie and Charles are parked outside waiting for me and with surprise looks on their faces they look at me.

"She's wearing pants F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!" They both say screaming.

I get in the car and they begin to drive the wind blows my hair and all I could see was that blue sky looking down on me. I remember I used to look at the sky with Skylar and dad. Skylar was my sister her and my dad died in an accident four years ago. Mom hasn't taken it well and is still recovering I too haven't but I have to live life for the both of them. Skylar, dad and me would always look at the clouds and figure out what shape they made. Skylar was six so she of course thought everything was a bunny.

We arrive at the school Suzie and Charles screams and runs to the school yelling English class here we come. They really did love how Mr. Evans looked I probably would have too if I didn't sleep with him. Suzie and Charles know about my one night stand problems I always sleep around I don't do it a lot though. I just like that moment when you go for someone else I don't like to get attached.

We get to class and Mr. Evans sits down on the desk waiting for the kids to enter and he didn't look at me once. For the whole class period he was silent.

He didn't say anything that was similar to our situation nor looked at me he only did once when he called my name for attendance. That was it I got what I want. At the end of the period everyone leaves and I stay to thank him for the sacrifice and he sat there at his desk.

"Thank you." I say about to leave.

"You really didn't feel anything with me not doing anything to you?" He looks at me.

"Yes I didn't and I want to thank you." I pick up my binder.

"Really." He walks towards me and pushes me against the wall.

"What... are you?" He was so close I couldn't breath.

"You owe me this." He leans in.

He begins to kiss me this is the first time I've experienced a kiss like this I never had anyone place their tongue in my mouth and swirl it. He obviously knows what he was doing and I couldn't push him away my mind went blank all I could think of was how good he was at this and how great it felt.

As my mind was blank he went to my neck and begin to kiss it and then this weird feeling on my neck appears. He finally stops and looks at me I begin to take breaths panting. I finally began to come to my senses. I pick up my bag and backed up I unlocked the door.

"Lets see how you feel after a kiss like that." He snickers.

I leave out of the room and I look a mess I go to my locker and open it. I look at the mirror to fix my hair and on my neck there was this spot I think I know what this is called it's a hickey right? Great now people are going to wonder what am I going to do I should have never stayed.

I touched my lips and lean on the locker he is a great kisser though never have I felt such a sensation through my body from the lips.