Not The Right Time

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jesse looks at me.

At this moment we aren't student or teacher we are man and woman I know at this moment if it was months ago I would have said yes. No questions asked I would have said yes without any hesitation but I begin to notice it wasn't Jesse who was asking me it was the wine. If I said yes I would have basically taken advantage of him.

"Noel?" Jesse begins to smile and giggle.

"Jesse I won't say yes or no not even maybe I want you but I want you to want me when your not drinking." I stand up.

"So you don't want to date me?" Jesse gets up.

"I want to date Jesse but not the drunk Jesse." I walk towards the door and left.

It felt good to do something right but I may have lost the only chance for Jesse to be all mine maybe someday he'll ask me but I guess that's a hope and dream that is far away.

I decided to go to Suzie's house I want to tell her and I know Charles will be there too I need to tell someone I trust and maybe get some advice on it. I am in front of Suzie's house I walk to the door and knock on it. I hear foot steps of two people I assume it's Charles and Suzie when the door opens it's Suzie and Michelle?

"Oh Noel what are you doing here?" Suzie laughs awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Michelle scrunches her lips at me.

"Suzie why are you with Michelle?" I begin to back up.

"Noel Michelle apologized to me and now I'm her friend." Suzie looks at me awkwardly.

"Well if you excuse us we'll be doing friend stuff." Michelle closes the door.

"Suzie?!" I stood there.

I run over to Charles house to see if he is there Charles likes to design stuff in his free time and knowing him he would be home designing something. I don't understand whats going on here why is everything to hectic? It wasn't like this I want everything to be normal life is getting so hard my love life, my social life, my whole entire life is unstable.

I arrive at Charles house and knocked on his door you can hear him humming as he opens the door he unlocks the door and opens it and looks at me. He looked shocked but let me in warmly he seemed really happy. Charles takes me to his room and sits me down at one of his antique tables.

"So hun whats wrong." Charles drinks tea.

"Suzie was with Michelle." I look down.

"You mean the cousin you hate Michelle well how could that be just an hour ago I called her and she was blabbering on and, on about how much she hates her." Charles holds my hand.

"Well she said she apologized and now there friends." I clenched my hand on his.

"Listen it seems like there more than that you look somewhat disappointed." Charles saw right through me.

"Don't tell anyone and I mean even Suzie because right now I can't trust her. But I slept with Mr. Evans." I finally said it.

"That it well I already figured that out." Charles giggled.

"What how? And Suzie too?" I jumped.

"Suzie does not know, and listen gay guys have studied men and we're as manlier than they are. So when I see the way he looks at you and the sensual movements he makes near you it says it all. I bet when you were told to visit him after school you two did some naughty things." Charles had told it all.

"Charles you noticed all of that?" I begin to laugh.

"It's not just him you give off hints as well you purposely stay after class to talk to him you always stare at him it's all right there."Charles pick up his hair spray.

"I feel so embarrassed!" I begin to hide my face.

"Well that's not all you wanted to tell me." Charles yet again saw through me.

"Since you've studied him so much does it look like he has nearly any interest in me?" My heart pounds.

"Oh most definitely but okay I didn't want to have to say this but he is a dangerous man." Charles looks at me.

"What?" I reply.

"I don't know how to explain it but I have a feeling he isn't just this good looking teacher hes a player and with players they can toy with a girls heart easily. Like I see him with many girls all the time and they never come back. He always throws away a girl when they least expects it." Charles explains.

"Charles your a good friend." I stand up.

"Noel don't change yourself for this man I noticed your starting to live a little but you can't handle all of these challenges okay so relax." Charles hugs me.

"But what will I do about Suzie?" I ask.

"I'm sure there's an explanation when we see her tomorrow she will tell us and then it's behind us." Charles walks me to the door.

"You know what Friday after school lets go solo shopping just the two of us." I giggled.

"Well roses and peach berries never have I thought you and me alone would shop I like this bye bye love. Remember relax you and Suzie will be all better by tomorrow." Charles hugs me and I leave out of the house.

I believed that everything would work out until tomorrow I went into class to hear that I am no longer friends with Suzie.