Silly Me Drunk

"Mom so what if my grade went down I by one point!" I yell at her.

Mom sat there on her couch looking at me with hate those eyes that can't be just because I went down by one point. Mom stood up and walked to me she then slapped me.

"Okay so why is it when the teacher comes in your grade goes lower." She says.

I held my face where she slapped me I was mad I didn't want to do anything I begin to cry why doesn't she believe me? What have I done to make her do something like this I like a teacher I like someone and I want them is that so bad I've done everything.

"Your not a good mother I've kept my grades great, I listen to you, I date guys like Zach who cheat on me for you. I have good friends for you and all I ask for is to see the man I love and I don't even do that because of you. So before slapping me I'd rather be disowned I mean what mother doesn't realise thats her daughters been cheated on I just don't dump a guy for no reason." I grabbed my book bag. "I'm going to a friends house don't follow me please."

I left out of the door and walked to Charles house I meant what I said I'm going to a friends house see mom!

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door I waited for someone to appear but then I noticed something was on the door it was a note.

"We are not home now please leave,

it will be odd if we find you at our door when we come back.

We will be back tomorrow at six a.m."

I ripped it off and walked off where do I even go now I sat down and laid my head down what do I do I don't want to go home now. There's only one place I can go the bar I might end up feeling dirty but I have no where to go and so I walked to the bar. It was already night I had a fake ID so I got inside no problems plus I'm a usual and Charles uncle works here he knows how I am. I sat down at the counter.

"Three shots of Vodka." I said I wanted to be drunk so bad.

"Whoa, isn't that to much even for you Nora bad day I'm guessing?" Charles uncle Sunny said.

"Yes mom problems again I have no where to go Charles isn't home and Suzie and I aren't friends." I take the first shot and gulp it down.

"Hold on I have to make a phone call." Sunny says picking up his phone walking to the back.

I began to feel dizzy and really out there it was like I was here but I wasn't here it was like I was in a different universe it was amazing. The first guy that sat next to me was some chubby man who looked like he was in his thirties. I smiled and giggled at him but in my mind I was yelling for help I didn't want to be touched by him I was so scared.

"Hey there cutie." He grins at me.

"Hey.... Thereee S-S-Sexy."  Stuttered it was horrible I called this guy sexy this is disgusting.

"Want to come home with me tonight?" He says holding my hand.

"Sure n-now?" I giggled and leaned my head against his hand.

I closed my eyes and his hand slipped from under my head and someone had picked my up I couldn't see everything was so blurry my alcohol tolerance is really low it takes only one for me to be completely drunk. I ended up in the back seat of the car laying down giggling like is someone taking me home?

The car stops and the door opens I am lifted again and to a house that looks oddly familiar I smiled and was swirling around in my head. The person put me on the bed and sits next to me it looked like a man. He took off his scarf and shoes and I just stared at him and I got up and crawled to him.

"Hey do you want to do it?" I laughed and walked on top of him.

"I always have." He says back to me.

That voice sounded like no way I squint my eyes and realise its Jesse! Wait how did he know where I was and he took me here what if someone saw him taking a student from a bar this idiot. I was even more stupid I was pushing myself on to him I couldn't stop though my body acts on its own.

"Come on then I'm in the mood for some l-loving!" I rolled myself on to the bed.

He begins to touch me unbuttoning my shirt button by button my breath was slowly being taken away I was giggling and smiling and he began to unzip my skirt kissing my stomach kiss by kiss. But then he stops and clenches the bed sheets he moans and throws a glass cup on the ground it broke you could here the shattering sounds.

He took off my shirt and skirt and put one of his on me I was getting tired all of that excitement I began to black out.

I woke up with a headache I didn't drink much but it still affects me I see Jesse sleeping next to me he was holding me in between his legs arms wrapped around me. He was completely clothed and I had a shirt. I scooted over so that I could get up I stared at him and my mind went blank what happened?

He was with me when? Why is he risking his job for me that stupid guy I kneeled to the ground so hard you heard a thump on it. I put my hands on my face and I just felt so stupid I was at a bar and he took me he probably thinks I'm some whore. Then as my hands were on my eyes an arm wrapped my neck I put my hands down it's Jesse scratching his head yawning.

"For the weekend you can stay here but please don't go to the bar." He says caressing my hair.

"Wait how did you...?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"When your drunk you talk a lot when you sleep just don't. You can stay if you don't leave this house and if you want I'll stay here the whole time too." He held my hand with his other hand.

"What but your job people will notice I'm not at Charles house." I said putting my hand on my mouth.

"No please I don't care just stay with me it's only two and a half days. You don't know how bad I have wanted to be with you. It felt so good to see you just please for these two and a half days your mine. Just please." He hugs me tightly.

"Jesse." I began to smell the scent I had first smelled the first time I was here.

"But please don't do anything that I might want to touch you for like wetting your hair, going on top of me, being to cute." He gets up and heads to the bathroom.

"I'll try." I said holding my hands together.

Wait did I just agree to stay at Jesse's house this has never happened the two of us alone for two and a half days?