Losing A Friend

I walk in to class Suzie had not picked me up and it worried me a little but I kept thinking positive thoughts. When I walk inside the class I see Jesse he smiles and waves at me and then I see Suzie with Michelle. I walk up to them and noticed Suzie was wearing the same type of clothes as Michelle. Shirts that show stomach and skinny jeans. Heals and her hair is out.

I begin to notice all of the things Suzie told me she hated she was wearing and she looked at me just like Michelle looks at me fake. She immediately took a deep breath and said the word I would never thought I would hear again.

"Sorry Noel but were no longer friends me and Michelle thought you would be a drag to be with."

I stood there and froze it was like an ice blizzard came over me the bell rings and I couldn't move Michelle had taken my seat and left Charles untouched. Where was Charles? I need someone right now everything I had been going through had made me dizzy.

"Suzie what the hell happened I'm late because you didn't pick me up." Charles walks in and stand next to me.

"Sorry I picked up Michelle and left forgive me. Come sit down Charles." Suzie smile at him.

"Excuse me your in Noels seat Michelle." Charles says.

"No it's my seat now I'm Suzie new best friend for life." Michelle says.

"No Noel come on were going to the front." Charles grabs my hand.

"Fine then." Suzie mumbles.

Me and Charles sits in the front of the class the place no one ever wants to sit because it means the teacher easily watches you. I couldn't pay attention I froze I couldn't think straight my heart felt like it was torn in two. Jesse was looking at me and he looked at the back he didn't say anything.

Charles sat next to me and tried to comfort me he rubbed my back and he knows more than anyone how I feel because he too lost a friend. He lost that friend because of me because Charles is such a good friend he went with me instead even if it meant loosing Suzie.

I think Charles is my real true friend I loved him to much if I lost him to then the world would have crumbled for me and life would no longer have value to it for me. At the end of class Jesse asks me and Charles to stay but I couldn't even move out of my seat it was the hardest thing to do move.

"So what happened?" Jesse asks us.

      "What do you mean?" Charles asks.

"Why is Michelle with Suzie in the back and you two the front?" Jesse sits on his desk.

     "Well we have a little quarrel and they told Noel to leave. So I went with her." Charles said.

"So Suzie dumped Noel as a friend, wait Noel why aren't you saying anything?" Jesse says.

     "What is there to say? I reply.

"Noel, this has happened to Noel before Suzie did the same thing." Charles told the truth.

     "Charles your a good friend you get a 100% test grade for your good deed but can I talk to her alone." Jesse stood up.

"Hey I know about you two and she needs me so if you don't mind I'll stay." Charles smirks.

     "Well I didn't know out secret was blown." Jesse snickers.

"Noel talk to me." Jesse lays his head on my desk.

I stood there with a blank look on my face and it hurt so bad it hurts. I couldn't understand what happened everything happened so fast and I never thought I would be in this much emotional pain.

"Jesse I need to ask you a favor." Charles puts his hand on my shoulder.

  "Yes?" Jesse looks at Charles.

"Come with us to a shopping spree tomorrow she needs someone close." Charles blabbers on.

  "If it's for Noel then I'll do it, do you two need a ride home I notice you two get rides from Suzie." Jesse asks.

Charles agree's to the offer and I sat there lifeless nothing could make me happier at this moment Charles and Jesse pick me up out of my seat and helps me out of the class. Charles holds my arm around his and we walk to our next period class.

After school Jesse picks me and Charles up and takes us home. Charles got off first and hugs me tightly and whispers get better. Jesse drives me home and now he knows where I live when we got home it was hard to get up out of my seat my body couldn't take it.

"Noel cheer up I need to see you smile. So tomorrow I promise you will be a great day for you okay?" Jesse kisses my forehead.

"Jesse can you kiss me on the lips." I half close my eyes and look at the ground.

"Of course." He kisses me gently on the lips."Most student don't get that kind of special treatment okay? So ask me for anything I'll be there."

"Thank you." I get out of the car and walk inside my house.

It's nice to see who your real friends are right? I thought in my head and yes I guess I do get special treatment from Jesse I'm glad it's only me that gets that treatment.