Life's Silly Way Of Ruining My Life

"Noel Aiden Marcelo!" Mom yells.

One of my best days ever and something had to ruin it I overlooked something when I asked Jesse to drop me off. My mom.

"M...Mom?!" I yell.

"Who is this man? I have not heard you were dating this older man!" Mom walks towards the car.

"Mrs. Marcelo I can explain." Jesse jumps in.

"Yes enlighten me why is my seventeen year old daughter in you car?" Mom pulls me.

"Mom I was at Charles house and he was my ride home." I pulled my arm away.

"Is this true do you have any relation with her and Charles." Mom looks Jesse in the eye.

"They're my students." Jesse sighs.

"Students Noel you were with a teacher!? I will make sure your career ends this is against school rules I can have your teachers licence destroyed!" Mom heads home.

"Mom! No please don't he's innocent!" I yell.

"No I don't know whats wrong with you going out with a teacher." Mom was mad.

"No! I am tired of you doing this mom I ask for one thing one thing! I give you all I got please mom I have been the greatest child just don't take away his job." I began to cry.

"Fine but in exchange I don't want to ever see you two together again if it's not about school then you two shouldn't be talking." Mom walks into the house and slams the door.

"You didn't have to do this Noel." Jesse looks at me.

"No if I can't get what I want then why would I take away something from someone else. Goodbye Jesse." I walk inside.

I shut the door and I hear the car leaving mom sat on the couch chanting why. I was heart broken I just turned over a new leaf I just began to realise my feelings for him I was so sad all I want to do is be with the man I love. The world seems colder and lonelier I lost one of my best friends and now I can't see the man I love anymore Skylar, dad what do I do?

When I woke up Sunday morning my eyes were swollen I had been crying all night it's almost my birthday mom why would you do this? I just started to see the light in the day you just want to make me just like you I don't want to be like you though I want to be me. If only I were older and he wasn't my teacher I would have been with him without any problems.

I got up and walked to my closet I opened it and picked up my albums from the past of the good times. Seeing me and dad, Skylar, mom we were all happy back then we lose two of you and this is what happens in truth I only think mom really misses dad if it was me who died instead of Skylar she would have been treated the same as I.

The door bell rings I look through the window to see who it is, it's Charles it looks like he ran here. He was panting Charles hasn't ran a day since I met him unless it was for sales he's a good runner though. Mom opens the door, and I head downstairs to see him my room was a mess so I decided to talk to him in our backyard.

We go to the swing and sat down Charles looks at me and sighs he had a depressed look on his face I think Jesse told him what happened. I couldn't help myself when I started crying as soon as Charles put his hands on my back.

"I heard from Jesse what happened." Charles rubbed my back.

"What am I going to do I love him but she won't let me be with him." I cried and cried.