Silly Me...The Storm That Destroyed All

When we woke up there was a storm outside and it was morning it was Sunday and it was weird waking up in my bed with him. We both went down stairs and mom was nodding her head while sitting on the couch giggling she looked at us and smiled. She shrugged her shoulders and watched TV.

"As long as your both clothed I'm good." She smiles.

Jesse looks at the time and says he has to pick up something at his house and asked me to accompany him for a second. I agree and we head to his house it was raining bad but it looked like a beautiful disaster for some reason I felt to happy to care.

We arrive some where but not his house it was in front of the ocean then he ran into the sand and took me with him it was freezing outside but it was so nice and calm. He stops and looks at me he smiles and held my hand.

"You know I never officially asked you to be my girlfriend. So Noel will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me it was the perfect time and place just like a movie.

"Oh my gosh of course I will Jesse." I jumped into his arms and swirled around.

We headed back into his car soaked in rain dirt on our feet from the sand and laughing at every moment it was the most happiest time of my life. Jesse was driving the rain covered the window and it was harder to see so I became a little worried but when the rain lightened up I felt a little more safer. When I said the we drove and the car swerved and we were side ways on the street it was foggy and Jesse started the car up again.

"Hey Noel don't worry I got this the car just needs a little push." Jesse said turning his car keys in and pushing the pedal.

I sat there unworried and relaxed I believed in his words the car began and I felt relieved and he smiled at me just when he was about to drive I heard a truck beep it's horn and I saw the truck through his window and froze.

"JESSE!"  I screamed.

BAM the car was hit and flipped over.