Silly Me...I Spoke To Soon

I woke up it was the afternoon the clock said three p.m. Jesse was not next to me but I could hear something sizzle and smell something good. I got up completely naked I went into his dresser and put on a shirt it smelled just like him I headed to the kitchen his hair was tied back and he was wearing just boxers. The tattoo of the stars caught my eye they were detailed each on had a different touch like on star wasn't pointy, the other one was and the last star had both not points and points.

He had the music on listening to classical music he never seemed the type I looked around the kitchen seeing pictures hanging up and I saw him with these guys they were all wearing blue t-shirts and in the next picture the guys were shirtless and all of them had the same tattoo. The stars I touched the picture to see which one was Jesse and on the other one too to see that Jesse had shorter hair and had a baby face. The only reason why I knew it was him was those eyes and that smile the most attractive parts of him that I love that makes my body tingle.

Jesse wraps his arms around my waste leaning his head on my shoulders I smiled and turned my head looking at him.

"You know I never seen how you looked when you were younger before I bet you were cute." Jesse whispers into my ear.

"Well you had an adorable baby face back than." I said turning around walking to the stove.

"Don't say that no man wants to be adorable we prefer sexy especially when there girl is a gorgeous good girl." He says flipping the pancakes.

He put the pancakes on a plate with some eggs and bacon I never was fed so much in my life my mom said I need to stay fit so it's always toast in the morning enough energy to get through the day and a breakfast to go with it. Jesse sets them on the table and sits down across me he begins to pray for his food and so did I when he was finished he smiled at me.

"You said I was a good girl so does that mean your a bad boy?" I ask.

"Well I wasn't teacher material nor good girl material so you can say I was a bad boy." He says eating his pancakes.

"What the worst things you've done if your a bad boy?" I lean in crossing my legs under the table.

"I fought a lot with gangs even though I wasn't in one, I am a true player I even proposed to a girl to get her to have sex with me. I got arrested lets see I had fights with my teachers too but I would say the baddest thing I did was have sex with a minor and on top of that shes my student." He says smiling at me.

"It's kind of hot when you think about it." I giggle.

We finished our food and while Jesse washed the dishes I was wandering around his home for a house it was pretty small. I looked at all of the pictures up on his wall and I began to feel some what jealous I wanted a picture of me on his wall I then see a picture on the floor cracked. I picked it up and it was a lady she was beautiful and he was next to her he looked so young I looked at the back it had a date July seventh 2007 and the names next to the date Maria and Jesse.

I looked at her he looked so happy I began to loathe her for being able to see him so young if I was her I would have never let him go. She was able to see his life before she knows more than I do all I really do with Jesse is talk about myself and have sex. Maria she's seen him his life the way he was and she even had a picture on his wall but it was on the ground I wonder if she ever came back would he choose me or her?

"You know I want a picture of you next to my bed probably on my phone too." He says holding the picture.

"You don't have to say it to make me feel better." I sighed.

"I'm not it's nice having someone you love on your phone so when we're apart we're not really apart." He takes out his camera.

"No I look weird." I cover my face.

"I'll never get to see this moment again and I want to cherish it. You look beautiful and pretty hot in my shirt." He pulls my hands down.

He takes the picture and surprisingly it looked nice I told him to send it to my e-mail and he agreed he printed it out on his computer and put in in a frame next to his bed. I laid next to the picture and smiled blushing it felt nice to know he would do this all my dreams are coming true. Then the door bell rings I stayed in his room he closed it just in case it was someone looking for me. I leaned on the door and put my ears against the door to hear what was going on.

He opens the door and I heard a ladies voice the door closed and I cracked the door open to see if he was there but he wasn't he went outside? I looked out the window and I could hear his voice.

"What are you doing here Maria?" He asks.

"I came to see you Jesse I want you back." She says.