Three Months Later

Finally, waking up in the bed of someone you know it feels strangely good I feel much safer than if I was in an unknown persons bed. I woke up in Zach's bed yes we got back together. Why? Well I think I needed distractions I really need to stop these annoying feelings for that dumb ass Jesse. So in order to forget you need someone else to feel those annoying emotions for.

I head home to see mom on the couch talking to someone I walk inside and it was my cousin Michelle oh great. Mom and Michelle turn around and look at me Michelle gave me a dirty look and smile. She is the worse I hate that little demon so much she's in it to ruin my life.

"Hey Noel." Michelle got up and hugged me.

"Michelle came here to tell me that shes enrolling into your school." Mom says.

"Wait what?!" I push her off me.

"I am going to your school and were going to be together way more since were in the same grade as well." Michelle sits down.

"I'm going to my room bye mom and Michelle I need to study." I go upstairs.

"Have fun Noel." Mom says.

Great now I have to deal with her for the rest of the year she'll probably watch me and be some sort of snitch I hate her. I hate the fact that mom doesn't know her true side just this fake one. I go upstairs and do what I said I would and studied. I did the usual routine ate dinner and went to bed.

When I woke up I took a shower, brushed my teeth, dry my hair, and put my outfit on. I didn't want to look all nice because today was supposed to rain. So I did the usual t-shirt and skinny jeans. Left the house and got in the car with Suzie and Charles.

"Wow so your cousin's really coming? I don't like her either." Suzie says.

"I never did maybe she's fashionable." Charles says.

"Shes a fashionable bitch." I reply.

"Wow if you curse like that you must really hate her." Charles was shocked.

"Lets just say she has a problem she is the worst person alive." Suzie makes a turn.

Me and Suzie since we knew each other since childhood she knows my whole family. She has met Michelle and since Michelle was the same way she is now she stole Suzie and turned her against me for like three years. Until Suzie finally came to her senses she apologized and asked to be my friend again and I loved her to much to deny it.

I have to wonder what happened to make her like that I didn't even hear what she did I bet it was horrible since she hates her so much now.

"Suzie we're going to have to keep Charles away from her agree?" I said.

"We don't want another me right?" Suzie giggles.

We got out of the car and head to class me, Suzie, and Charles get inside the class room. As we walk in I see Michelle with who? Jesse. She was doing her deadly looks at him not much men resist it only gays and men who are in love with someone else. She and him were laughing seems like for two people that just met they sure are pretty close.

"Noel, Suzie, and Charles good morning." Jesse says.

"Good Morning Mr. Evans." We all reply.

Suzie and Charles run to the back because Suzie knows how Michelle's like and she doens't want to start any trouble.

"You never told me you had such a beautiful cousin Noel." Jesse looks at me.

"I didn't know I had a beautiful one either." I walked to the back.

"Your such a meanie I am innocent I just wanted to start off my school year with some friends." There is her famous fake act.

"Noel apologize to your cousin." Jesse says.

"I'd rather be shot in my head with five bullets than say sorry to her." I reply.

"Noel!" Jesse yells.

I sat down in back of Suzie and Charles I never felt this horrible it's not my fault she's evil and now Jesse's mad at me. He just started to be friendlier with me since he started treating me like a student. Michelle is going to ruin my life the only place I go the most and I have to see that fake smile everyday.

Charles and Suzie sighs as they look at me they know when I'm behind them I don't want to be bothered. I feel good that my friends understand me and I don't want to be bothered not for the rest of the day. The bell rings and I begin to leave and Jesse walks up towards me.

"Okay everyone have a nice day you too Michelle." Jesse waves good bye.

"Bye Mr. Evans." Michelle waves back.

Jesse closes the door and sits on his desk he looks at me and then sighs. He nods his head and told me to go to him.

"So whats up?" He asks.

"Nothing." I reply.

"I've never seen you so hostile towards someone." He snickers.

"I really hate her." I reply.

"You know I understand you hate her but don't be so mean shes a nice girl." Jesse says.

"No she's not!" I get up and go to the door.

"Stop!" Jesse screams.

"No I will not stand her and hear she is what you think she is okay she is the meanest person a live she always steals close people to me and now shes trying to take away you." I slam the door.

"Noel!" Jesse opens the door.

"What?" I turn back.

"She me and her will never be as close as you and me." He walks in the class.

I stood there and I felt pretty good and I whisper thank you. With those words being said I think it will help me be as close to him than before.

And so I suck it up and continue my day.