Silly Little Charles

Charles conversation with Jesse

I stay in class disappointed in Noel for saying that she's giving up on Mr. Evans this really pisses me off. I don't have a good vibe from that Drew guy he seems like the type to get what he wants and leaves. I know Noel doesn't even like him shes using him for male attention since she's not getting any from Mr. Evans.

Suzie is with Mr. Evans and I'm not leaving until I speak to him but why is Suzie all over him she obviously wants him. Thats it thats why they're not friends Suzie wants Mr. Evans and she knows that Noel likes him. I can't believe this ever heard of the term bro's before hoes? Like seriously did she even tell Noel shes unbelievable Suzie leaves out of the class.

"Charles this is unusual for you to stay after class." He looks at me.

   "Listen Evans your letting her go like that?"

"What are you talking about Charles?"

    "Don't try playing it off you want Noel just as bad as she wants you."

"Charles I'm not discussing this."

    "No just because her mom said that your more afraid of losing your job than Noel?"

"No that's none of your business."

    "It is when my friend tries her best to move on that shes after a guy like Drew it affects me."

"She needs to be with guys her own age."

    "Do you think shes happy with them as she is with you?"

"Charles go to class."

    "Stop playing this stupid game with her heart. You obviously don't want her with him!"

"And so what can I do?!"

    "Mr. Evans?"

"No her mom would tell the school and she told her mom she won't see me if I keep my job. Don't you think it's hard for me I lust the girl and I want to touch her constantly protect her from everything. But that's not how life works we don't always get what we want."

   "So your giving up?"

"I don't know what to do Charles I just don't it's so hard to see her happy with another guy."

   "Shes not though."

"I should have never laid my hands on her that day."

   "It's okay Mr. Evans I know."

"Charles I think I have to take a break."

    "I have an idea that might keep you two close."

"What?"

   "I need a paper, pen and your phone."

It's always the gay guy that's left to do the hard work, hopefully this can put a smile on her face.