Silly Me...I Should Have Never Hoped For A Happy Ending

Michael!? What is he doing here? Why would he come here after he did that to me. I'm so scared I opened my eyes to see if he was really here and....

-BANG!-

Jesse had punched Michael on to the ground.

"You son of a bitch how dare you touch her like that!" Jesse screamed.

"Mr. Evans you are not allowed to do that in the hospital." The doctor pulled Jesse away.

"This is the man who did this to her?" Mom questioned.

"Did what? All we did was do what two normal lovers do. Have sex." Michael Snickered. "I just love the way she moaned, but I guess Jesse is the only one that knows what I'm saying."

"You bitch!" Jesse pushed the doctor away and jumped on top of Michael.

Jesse and Michael began to punch eachother, fighting on the ground. The doctor rushed out of the room, he came back with two security gaurds.

"Get them out of my patients room." The doctor says.

As he said the security took them away from here. I wanted to yell for Jesse but I knew there was nothing I can do all of a sudden. I felt like throwing up!

I got up and ran to the bathroom toilet.

"Noel?" Mom said as I passed her.

I began to let it out, I felt so terrible throwing up. I don't know why I threw up though but for the past few days I haven't been feeling well.

After I was done I walked back to the bed, the pain of my but had come back. It felt horrible so I laid down immediatley. I looked up at mom, she had a scared look in her eyes as she sat down across me.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

"Mom I'm fine, I mean Marcelo's never let pain get to them." I faintly smiled at her.

I lied it hurt so bad but I couldn't let mom worry about me. I had to be strong for her so she would trust me alone again. I don't want to have to move back home after I worked for my freedom.

"Your father was the same way, he always stayed strong so I wouldn't worry." Mom smiled.

"Mom, so hows Sanders." I changed the subject.

"He's fine, but right now I'm here for you. But just one thing Noel."

"Hm?"

"I've noticed you've been rubbing your stomache the entire time."

"Oh my stomaches been hurting I think its the medicine. I never liked medicine."

"Oh." Mom got up.

I looked at her as she began walking to the door.

"Noel I'm going to get you something to eat okay?" She walked out of the door.

After she left I was completley alone, well this isn't so bad I can finally relax for a minute.

-Knock Knock-

Michael walked inside the room, I guess that minute turned into a second.

"Noel, how are you?" Michael closed the door.

"Why are you here weren't kicked out?" I asked pulling my blanket over me.

"No they didn't kick any of us out we just had to stay at the lobby until we cooled down."

I rubbed my stomache again, Michael noticed it and looked at me. Be smiled as if he had a plan, but I knew what I had to do. I had to break it off with him.

"Michael we need to break-" I was interrupted by Michael as he placed his finger on my lips.

"You know Noel, I knew about you two for quiet some time. I looked into your files and saw you two were in a car accident back in your home town."

"!" I looked at Michael with a shocked look.

"I know you still have strong feelings for him, and I know you want to break it off but..." He stopped talking and grinned at me.

In my head I was trying to figure out his next words hoping that the outcome of what he would say wouldn't be horrible.

"That day I picked you up, I did drug you."

"But how?!"

"Well as you were dozing off I took the oppurtunity to inject some drugs I bought into your body. Causing you to be unaware of what was happening."

"What the hell!?"

"So when I took you into bed, I toyed with your body."

"..." My heart began to race I tightly closed my eyes.

"And as we were having sex, there was one thing I knew you couldn't prevent."

"Huh?"

"Your stomaches been hurting lately right?"

"Yes, the medicine has side effects but what does that?" I froze. "Oh no."

My stomache dropped, I had cold chills everywhere.

"I see you figured out, I had no condom." He grinned at me.

"No.No.No.No.NO!" I began to smack him.

"Well I don't think Jesse wants to raise the child of another man. So be smart and break it off with him or else consider that baby fatherless." Michael got up and began to snicker.

"!" No, this can't be no. I just got Jesse back I don't want to have to leave him again!

"On my way home would you like me to pick up some diapers?"

"Get out of here!" I cried out.

"Bye my sweet Noel." He closed the door.

I curled up, and started to cry again. It hurted so bad I couldn't stand it that son of a bitch how can he be so cruel!?

The door opened again, I looked up to ser if it was Michael again but instead it was Jesse.

"Noel your up are you okay?" Jesse walked in with a dozen roses.

"Are those for me?"

"Well yes I know its to late but I wanted to ask you properly."

"Ask what?"

He began to blush, he walked towards me and handed me the roses.

"If its okay to live with me, and let me protect you."

"Jesse Of Co-" I stopped and remembered what Michael had said to me.

Jesse gazed into my eyes, and I held my stomache.

"I can't be with you."