The Silly New Boy's The Princely Type?

It was now the end of January we finished all of our tough tests and it was beginning to get really cold school was much slower too. Jesse decided to give a class a break because we worked so hard during this month and it was hard to even stay awake anymore I'm all studied out. Jesse told the class he has an announcement he would like to tell us. It was two actually.

"Class you know how I told you I'm only staying for like three or four months well yesterday my mother called me and she said she's taking the whole year off. So I am your permanent teacher for the rest of the year." Jesse smiles and the class yells of excitement.

   "Whats the second announcement?" Charles giggles.

"We have a new student Mr. Knight come in." Jesse looks at the door.

The class begins to whisper and then we all see a foot step in and everyone stares at the door. It was intense even I was looking and we all begin to see the boy himself he seemed shy and Jesse snickered as we waited.

Our of no where we see this guy he was tall and really, really good looking. I stared at him as he came in I looked at Charles drooling it was so funny. He had a smile to die for his hair looked like he got his hair done by Mark Walhburgs stylist. He had nice blue eyes like Zac Efron a smile to die for he was almost better looking than Jesse.

He walked into the class and everyone was in complete silence he looked at me and then looked at Jesse. There was an empty seat next to me and he put his book on the desk. He took a deep breath and looked at everyone in the class.

"Thank you for letting me into you class I am Drew Knight nice to meet you all." He sat down.

I was amazed I couldn't like take my eyes off him he was the perfect guy the kind of guy my younger self wanted to marry. For a split second I almost forgot about Jesse but then I looked at Jesse and he was staring at me I looked at Drew and me and Charles were amazed he chose to sit near us.

"Ms. Marcelo, Mr. Anders the new boy just got here please refrain you eyes from him." Jesse coughs.

    "Mr. Evans sorry but I have a right to look at whoever I want you didn't have a problem when we did that to you or is it that there is a further reason you don't want us to look at him?" Charles laughs.

"No it is fine I don't mind them looking at me I'm flattered to be stared at by such stylish people." Drew says.

"Very well I guess it's fine class relax for the day okay? We'll start fresh Wednesday." Jesse sits at his desk.

Since it was a free period Suzie took her advantage and went to Jesse and quote, quote needed help. She just wanted a reason to talk to him it made me mad and he didn't even care. I decided that I don't need this and me and Charles started talking to Drew. He told us he came from California and his dad tranfered here.

He told us stories about California and it sounded amazing the people there the celebrities he's seen the opportunities it sounded great. Then he told us that he is really smart in my worst subject Science! I new then and there this has to be my other half.

"Oh my gosh he's so great I think that's my soul mate." I whispered in Charles ears.

  "Noel." Charles sighed.  

The bell rings and Charles stayed after class and I walked with Drew to our next class we have a lot of classes together. We both walk to Math and he was making jokes and stuff it was fun he seemed really cool and when I tripped on a book. I thought he would laugh like Jesse did but he didn't he was concerned and picked me up. He was really nice and it felt nice to be with someone who shows interest in me.

So why do I feel so fake?