Silly Me Alone With The Teacher

He comes back with snacks for me and him to eat and a movie I think he thinks this is the old times where movies keep teenagers entertained. I sat on the couch looking at the black TV screen it was weird being in his house I don't know what to do I mean I'm alone with him and he said he wouldn't do anything but I kind of feel disappointed.

Why would he do this to me I honestly think he's toying with my feelings now like first he has a girlfriend named Hannah. Rejects my Love poem, treats me as a student whats wrong with this guy. Whats wrong with me I'm still here though I still cling on to him because he always tells me things that make my heart burst.

He puts the movie on and the snacks on the coffee table the room was pretty small and grey. Nothing really much in here but shelves and antiques he sat next to me and his arm went over my shoulder. He crosses his legs and clicks the remote looking at me smiling what movie did he put on I wasn't intending on watching it.

"To tell you the truth I wanted to talk to you instead of watching this movie." He says stroking my head.

"So the movies a decoy if it gets awkward." That's adorable he's acting like a kid.

"Yes but I wanted to tell you about me you seem to be insecure about some things last night when you were drunk you kept talking about how I would rather have Hannah than you." He looks me in the eye.

"What!?" I moved and covered my face what did I do last night oh my gosh!

"No it's okay it makes me able to tell you my story. So this way you know a little about me." He grabs some chips off the bowl.

He begins the story and the whole time he looked at me this is how I knew he was serious. "When I was younger like five to six years ago I was in this thing and I was really bad I slept with anyone took advantage of many. So a lot of people hated me I was the worst, but as I slept around this one girl I met her name was Maria. Maria was a beautiful girl she was stunning and I met her in my astrology class. She was great at it and amazed me soon I asked her out we hit it off after she said yes me and her were in love with eachother well I soon realised it was just I who was in love with her."

"You see Maria was getting back at me for sleeping with her sister and leaving her I didn't know that until I married her and she divorced me she broke my heart into pieces without a care in the world.  So when she did that I got a taste of my own medicine I had seen what I had done to women so about a year or two after I met Hannah. Hannah was the cutest girl I had ever seen but she was smart she was just as charming as I. So I didn't sleep with anyone for the year I was after her when we got together and I had her I realised I was still hungover on Maria that I just wanted a relationship."

"Hannah didn't know so I ended up having her love me but I not love her because I didn't but I still tried to love Hannah. A year after we dated she began to realise this and soon she broke up with me after the second relationship I had failed I gave up and began to start my old ways again. It was horrible I was even more worse I would sleep with eighteen year olds and just about anyone who would give me the time of day."

"So then whats the purpose of this story?" I asked.

"As many girls I slept with and dated I never felt the same as I felt for Maria but then one night I met this girl at the bar she was the most stunning, extravagant, gorgeous person I have ever seen and on top of that she had a heart. I picked her up and she wasn't doing what she did on purpose she did it because just like me she was hurt by life. The obstacles that came through but it was sad because I didn't know what to do and ended up sleeping with her but as I was doing it she began to cry because she's in pain she does it but she hates it.

"So when I met this girl I thought to myself I want her no girl ever wanted to be loved like her and no guy wanted to be loved like me." He said tightly holding me.

"Soon that girl didn't want to have nothing to do with me and left I was in a rut then I wanted her but she didn't want me. Then I see her again but as a student she still hated me but I wanted to work for her. If I didn't she would disappear but then she asked for me to treat her as a student but I didn't want her to forget me. So I kissed her in the most passionate way known to man. She then began to not stop thinking about me and as soon as we were close someone took her away from me and I can't see her."

"A forbidden romance and she gave up seeing me for my job and it made me sad to hear it so I treated her normally and stopped caring but then a new boy comes and snatches her attention making her forget me. Then when someone called me and said she was at the bar about to get picked up I couldn't take it I wasn't going to let any other man but me touch her that way and the man not the teacher came out but the girl thinks I love someone else than her so I couldn't touch her."

Jesse looks at me and gets up he walks to his window looking through it and as he did I sat there tearing up why do I cry so much for this guy. And he put his arms over me and I felt this warmth so it wasn't Hannah he wanted it was me. He opens my and and puts something there he whispers in my ear.

"I know it's early but this is a birthday present to keep your insecurities away." He closes my hand.

I open my hand and look to see it was the bracelet I wanted with my name and his name carved inside. I got up and ran to him and hugged him.

"The only way I won't feel insecure is if you stop saying other woman's names. Stop ignoring me don't stop fighting for me and love me. And please just love me." I lean on his chest.

"You want me to prove that this isn't some stupid catch up line." He strokes my hair.

"Please just this once." I clenched my hands on his shirt.

He picks me up and held me tightly he put me on the bed and went on top of me the bed sheets were pulled and he began to passionately kiss me holding me tightly in his arms not letting me go. The only way I could feel loved is to be loved physically and emotionally.

This is the first time I had sex with the man I love and this time I felt safe but some how it's to good to be true but yet it was.

I woke up and for the first time I was next to him he hadn't left and I was wrapped up in his arms in warmth wearing the bracelet he bought me and I went back to sleep.