It was more than just a crush.

I turned around and looked at the man dressed in the suit. How could I have not noticed it was him? His hair tied up his mesmerizing eyes, that breath taking smile, the sound of his seductive voice. Why is he here?

"Yes how did you know my name, have we met somewhere?" He smiles at me.

"Not really just a lucky guess." I got up. "Well I have class."

"Alright we'll discuss our matter later." Michael stares at me and Jesse.

"Goodbye." Jesse says.

I left out of the classroom and I was in shock, how did he get here, when, why is he here? I also remembered that he lost all of his memory so he hasn't gotten it back since that time? This whole time he hasn't remembered a thing even about me?

I get into class and I'm so frustated I couldn't pay attention it was horrible. It frustrated me wait why am I frustated? I got over him a long time ago and I'm with Michael now there's no time to be worrying about other men. I felt at ease when I exhaled and thought completley about Michael.

When class finished I left to Michaels office since I have no school for the rest of the day. Walking towards the office I saw a lot of new faces around. I opened the office door and saw Michael working at his desk working real hard. When you look at Michael for a long time you see his good looks. His nice sleek dark hair always gelled back, the way he smiles, his dark green eyes, and his body which is great to see. He also has a nice accent I don't know where from but it suits hin pretty well. Michael looks up and drops his pencil smiling at me, he stood up and closed the door.

"There are too many students enrolling in here. I had to have a confrence with twenty kids in an hour. All of them are suitable to enroll but on five can get in, its so bloody annoying sometimes." Michael lays his head on my shoulder.

"Babe don't worry it'll only get better from here, at least I'm not mad at you." I reply to him stroking his hair.

"That new teacher Evan's has a problem with one of his students already. He claims she's been hitting on him and since he's married he refuses to be blamed for cheating on his wife." Michael walks to his desk.

"Wife?" I question.

"Yes he's married to a Maria she's quiet a beauty, she's very nice too. She said that she used to live in the same area as you a couple years back. Have you heard of the two?" He asks me.

"No, well I need to go home I'm tired." I walk towards the door.

"Wait!" Michael slams his hand on the door.

"Tonight stay over my abode, I could really use some stress relief as well." He rubbed my shoulders.

"So what do I do wait at home?" I asked him.

"No wait inside Mr. Evan's classroom, watch him for me. If you trust him than I can I'll pick you up in thirty minutes okay." He kisses me and closes the door.

I was not going to his class but I think I have to but I don't want to. I head to the class 501B I guess he's in the upperclassman rooms. I head up the stairs and I wandered around lookong for that room. As I walked, I begin to hear the Fall leaves as they're falling from the trees. The colors are nostalgic, orange, red, yellow all of the colors suited eachother it was an incredible sight to see. Where I used to love Fall wouldn't last long enough to see the process of trees dying. I got side tracked I have to get to this class now before I miss anything. I found the room it was pretty empty not that many students I guess his class choice isn't popular. I step inside, the classroom was huge what I thought was the classroom outside was way different inside. They're many more students than I thought, looks like I judged the room from where I saw it. Everyone looks at me including Jesse, people are whispering to eachother. Jesse closed his book and he put it away in his bookshelf.

"Why are you in my class? Your an underclassman are you not?" He looks up at me.

"The dean sent me here." I said averting my head away.

"Class dismissed." Jesse says sitting at his desk and the student begin to leave.

I walked down the steps to his desk I looked around the classroom. No one was in sight it was completley empty and it was quiet. Jesse takes off his glasses and takes his hair out of the ponytail. He takes off his suit coat and sat down on his chair leaning back.

"So the dean sent you here?" He walks up to me. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I blurted out.

"Well you don't have any authority over me, unless you have a relationship with the dean. Am I right?" He pushes me against the wall his hand pushed over my shoulder his body against mine.

"Yes I do he's my ...boyfriend." I couldn't breath, he was seducing me slowly. My body reacted to quickly.

"Well enough said, I'm going out for a moment." He walks up the steps.

I stood there panting my body responding to his, my mind blank, the sound or his voice everything was just so inhumane. I took a deep breath and walked out of the classroom, I see Michael coming, he's smiling at me. He has his coat and suitcase with him. I grabbed his shoulder and wrapped it around myself. I laid my head on his arm, he had a confused face but didn't say a word until we got to his house.

We arrived at his house and he immediatley jumped on me, gently kissing me all over my body. I was getting what I wanted, but I wasn't getting it from the one I wanted to get it from. I tried hard not to say Jesse's name so it wouldn't seem like anything's up.

Why can't I forget him? Why is he here? I closed that chapter so long ago. I wanted to forget, to move on I wanted freedom from that one-sided love. Its no use, I can't forget him. Why am I thinking about Jesse while I'm having sex with my boyfriend? I want to love Michael, I hate this.

I rolled over to the left side of the bed, not in the mood to have sex with Michael. One thing really bugged me, it was the thought that Maria the girl that hurt him, was the one hd married.

"Not feeling well I see, don't worry honey you need to relax." He said walking to his shower.

I laid there to weak to get up, I wonder why. I guess its true, you can never forget your first true love. Hard part was, I not only fell for him but I also never experienced joy before him.

........................................................................................................................

Please Vote and comment ;)

[Slimshadyshy]