One Night Stand With My Student?! Jesse's POV [Extra Chapter]

Sorry for taking so long to update these chapters. I don't have my computer so I've done everything by phone, well here you go an extra chapter for the Jesse fans.

Please coment and rate. :D

............................................................................

The First Day They Met.

Jesse's POV

..................

"Jesse I love you." She moans as I begin to undress her.

The girl was some woman whose name I don't remember. She was another piece of meat to satisfy my hunger for sex. She seems to know who I am and fell for my sly tricks just to get her bed with me. What trick did I use this time? I don't even remember, I'm so drunk I can't even think about that kind of stuff. I assume its one of Barney Stinson's tricks from that show "How I Met Your Mother." I begin to undress myself now preparing to have sex with whoever she is. I start off kissing her on the lips, right to the neck until I reach a soft spot. I call womans most erotic spot on their body the soft spot. This way I can turn her off without having to work for it. She begins to moan, guess I found it. She begins to get louder and louder and her body tempature increased. I finally got her, now I begin to insert myself into her.

As I begin my phone rings, the ringtone was a yell I only set that ringtone for one person. My mother. I knew I couldn't ignore this phone call because when she calls its always something important.

I got up and walked to my cell phone seeing the naked woman on my bed laying down waiting for me to finish.

"Hello?" I ask as I picked up the phone.

"Jesse I know you're doing you time but I need to discuss something with you now." Mom says on the phone. "In twenty minutes meet me at the Coffee shop across the street from your house." She hangs up.

I look over to the girl and sighed she looked as if she was getting turned on by the second. She began to pant and twirl her hair with her finger tips.

I exhaled and figured I can finish her off in ten minutes. Mom owes me for this. So I go and finish her off to my suprise she lasted longer than I thought about fifteen minutes. I get up and headed to the shower to take a quick two minute shower so I don't smell like sweat and sex infront of my mother. I got out of the shower and put my casual wear on.

I left my house and saw mother inside of it I was just in time. My mother hates when I'm tardy that is because she is a teacher to a high school. I walk into the shop and sat across her she looked at me and sighed nodding her head right to left.

"When are you going to stop with this one night stand with these women?" Mother asks me drinking her coffee.

"Well when I stop being so sexy I guess." I snickered.

"Sexy?" She looks up at me. "Jesse I think you would get a decent girl if you stopped sleeping around."

"You didn't call me here to discuss this, so what do you want." I become annoyed.

"I'm close to having the baby." She rubs her stomache. "I need to take a maternity leave from worky but were short staffed. So I want you to take my place since you were top in all your English classes."

"So I have to work as an English teacher?" I ask leaning in towards her.

"Yes its a favor I know I am not your real mother but your father would really appreciate it." She says to me with the guilt look.

"Fine but after this I don't want to associate with you after ten o'clock." I got up. "That's my only catch. Deal?"

"Fine." She got up and walked out of the door. "Monday you start."

I walk outside right after she did looking at her enter her car and drive away. Yes that woman is my stepmother my biological mother died years ago when I was about eleven years old. Two years after she died, dad began to see my stepmother and after anothee year they got married.

I walk into my home and see that the woman I have left behind left with all her belongings. I look around to see the picture of Maria on the floor cracked. She must not have taken it well, that's a shame I wanted seconds.

I went to sleep, I began dream about my mother smiling at me as her long brown hair covered her eyes. I was an eleven year old boy again and I began to cry as she slowly faded away from me.

*The next day*

I woke up and decided to research somethings on what a teacher does it took hours to learn about the regulations a teacher has. The rules for students everything, then I had to come up with work for them I didn't even know where to start.

After about seven hours of my day horribly spent on the computer it was night time. I felt the need to relieve some stress so I got up and headed for the bar. I decided to go to the one closest to me so I could bring girls home quicker. There I saw a girl who looked younger than twenty-one on a stool speaking to the bartender. She looked really beautiful probably one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. I walk towards her, her light brown curly hair covered her shoulders and forehead. Her smile was the cutest I've ever seen, she had brown hazel eyes, she was thin, pale white, and short. She was wearing a tight mini skirt , blouse, and high heels.

I sat next to her and ordered a beer from the bartender she was speaking to. She looked up at me giggling I can tell she was drunk.

"Hey there." She begins to smile.

"Hey." I smile back.

"Here you are." The bartender passes me the beer I ordered.

"So what's a beautiful girl like you doing in the west side of town?" I ask her.

"Well dealing with stress I guess." She drinks her shot.

"Well I am to I'm going to be a teacher soon so I have a lot of work." I begin to touch her hair.

"Well why don't you and I help eachother out today?" She leans in on me.

"I like that deal." I agreed to it.

We both got up, I paid the bartender and left with the girl. We got inside my car and drove to my house. She was intoxicated should I take advantage of her like this? She's so innocent looking its sort of a turn off for me I can't stop now I lay her on my bed.

Unbuttoning her blouse and her face becomes red. I start to take off her skirt and then it felt as if water hit me. I look up. There I see the innocent girl began to cry did I do something wrong?

"Something the matter?" I ask her wiping her tears.

"Sorry I just broke up with my boyfriend, he cheated on me three times." She begins to cry a storm of tears.

"Its okay. I will fix that broken heart, just let do all of the work.

I couldn't resist those teary eyes and so I became a monster and attacked her. As we began she looked up at me and moaned it was the most sexual moan I ever heard. It became clear to me that I don't want to let this girl go.

After we had sex she fell right to sleep and I did too.

I woke up early and saw her still there next to me I was thankful that I got to see her face one more time. I head to the shower to freshen up since I was sweaty and I smelt weird.

When I got out of the shower and into my room I saw her standing up staring at me.

................

Thank you for reading. :)