Slowly Figuring Out The Guy I'm With Isn't The Guy I Want

Have you ever awakened in the morning with a bad feeling in your stomache? Like its tied in knots, the feeling you know somethings not right. Well I did and something didn't feel quiet right, after what I saw yesterday I don't understand what happened.

I got up, walking to the bathroom. I looked up at the mirror, my hair was everywhere. I looked closer into my eyes and asked myself "Who are you?" I looked down. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, and took some jeans and pulled them on. Today was a free day I had no classes, and when I don't have classes I grocery shop for our fridge so we have something to eat. Its also Charles day off but he's going out with his boyfriend. Which leaves me completley alone, as usual.

Michael has completley ignored me, it really doesn't matter to me he always throws these childish tantrums. I took my purse and left out of the apartment, I called a cab to the supermarket. It arrived and I went inside, closing the door behind me.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the supermarket. I paid the driver and went inside to shop for food. I went inside, and I grabbed a cart pushing it to the drink section. I got three, three liter bottles of diet coke's for Charles and two, three liter bottles of regular coke for myself. Then I went to the freezer section to get some ice, ice cream, and other freezer foods. After I got the milk, eggs, and bread I went and got candy for me.

I went on the line, putting my things on the counter to check them out. After that I decided to call Michael to take me home.

"Hello?" Michael answered.

"Michael pick me up please!" I yelled on the phone.

"Right now?" Michael asked.

As I was on the phone with him I began to hear a girl moaning in the background.

"You're cheating on me is that why you can't pick me up!?" I began to press my finger on the end button.

"No, no, no I'm watching.... Its to private, I'm watching a movie okay?" Michael said with a weird voice.

"Well if your not with someone pick me up please." I asked with relief.

"You know I don't want to bring you here I'm kind of you know in the mood." Michael said.

"Pick me up then we'll do that just come quickly." I said closing my phone.

"Oh I'm cumming right now." He snickered then hung up.

Its weird, when he said he was coming. It sounded weird. Kind of like the dirty way of using it, no I'm over reacting its the stress.

After twenty minutes Michael finally came, he wasn't wearing his usual suit. Instead he was wearing casual wear, which was nice but weird.

I stepped into the car and gazed at him smiling, he looked at me and smiled back.

-Sniff, Sniff- Perfume?

I looked at him, and then I looked around the car. Michael began to drive away out of the super market parking lot. I shrugged my shoulders I shouldn't worry there's a logical reason for the smell. I'm his girlfriend, but I don't own a perfume to my name. Well I shouldn't be thinking about this Michael has been faithful for almost a year.

"So are we going to do it in your house or mine?" He looked at me, griping the wheel.

"Uh, hello to you too." I said looking at the thirsty look in his eyes.

He gulped and began to breath heavily "So your house?" He said turning the wheel to the direction to my house.

"Michael? I just saw you, do you really just want to have sex?"

"I'm a man Noel, and I need to let loose on stress. Work is getting to me."

"I'm stressed too, but does it mean I want to just strip my close and yell 'Lets have sex!'?"

"Noel listen, I know that you understand me so be a good girlfriend and just do it."

I looked out my window, and I thought to myself I guess I should. I mean he never asks for much so I owe him one. I looked at him and nodded my head, but this isn't like him it feels weird.

"That's a good girl." He rubbed between my legs.

He looks so disgusting like a horn dog, I got sick just getting touched like this. I mean Michael was never good at seducing me but today he's desperate.

I guess my body reacts differently to each mans body, but. Jesse was the most gentle guy, every touch I felt I was going to melt. I really shouldn't think of other men if I'm about to sleep with my boyfriend. I close my eyes and I started to doze off.

When I woke up I was in my bed? Naked!?

I sat up and looked around, Michael where is he? Why didn't I wake up when he picked me up and brought me here? Where is he anyways.

-Knock Knock-

The door opened, it was Charles.

"Noel you just woke up?" Charles sat on my bed.

"Well yes, why?" I said pulling my covers up.

"Michael took you up here and went straight to the room. You two were in here for at least an hour or two."

"That explains the pain but I don't remember any of it."

"Well I heard you, I never thought I a gay man would think a girls moan was hot."

"I moaned!?"

"Noel you don't remember a thing?"

"No, where's Michael?"

"He left as soon as you were done, he said 'Let her rest.' So I did as he said."

"Charles my butt hurts really bad, I'm worried did he drug me up?"

"Well that explains the sexual moans."

I laughed at Charles, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Noel." Charles froze as I turned around.

"What is it?"

Charles stared at the sheets with a grim look "Noel your sheets are covered in blood."

"What? No way." I lookes down and froze.

"Noel stay right there I'm calling the hospital!"

"What's going on? What did Michael do to me?" Tears rolled down my hot cheeks.

"Yes 911? My friend is-"

I slowly closed my eyes, and blacked out and everything became so dark.

What's going to happen to me?