More Than Just A School Girl Crush

Getting up the next day in your boyfriends house, in his old jersey is one of the most cutest things a girlfriend would do. Well not for me, this relationship we have seems like an obligation I have instead of something I wanted.

I changed into my clothes, leaving a note for Michael while he was taking his morning shower. I left his house, I got in a cab and went home to change for school. The sunshine was bright, it was almost blinding to look at this morning. I walked upstairs to the apartment, unlocking the door.

"NOEL!" Charles yelled at me running towards the door.

"Charles? What's wrong?" I asked standing at the door.

"Did you see him? Mr. Evans, he works at our college now." He beamed.

"Yeah, so what?" I said coldly.

"Yes sir, that's your depressed voice. I should have known, I'm guessing you need time alone." Charles bluntley said.

"No I don't! I'm perfectly fine, I mean he's married now, and he still doesn't know who I am." I slid down the door curling up.

"Noel, wait you said he was married!?" Charles began running to his room.

I sat on the floor, and all of a sudden what sounded like the earth shifting was coming towards me.

"Get up! Get dressed! We're going to school now!" Charles ran back to his room. "Change!"

I got up scared, walking to my room to change my clothes. After I was done we immediatley ran outside, heading to school.

Once we got there Charles walked upstairs towards the deans office. Barging in the room, Michael jumped out of his seat. I stood there to see the back of a girls head, her curly long hair. She turned around, I dropped my bag on the ground, falling to the ground with it.

"NOEL!" Charles and Michael yelled.

"Well, nice suprise I haven't seen you in years Noel Marcelo." She said walking towards me.

Your wondering who 'she' was right? Well who else could make me drop to the ground? Give up? Well how about Maria?

"Dammit' what are you doing here?" Charles asked with a pissed off tone.

It became hard to breath, my throat tightened. The woman I loathed the most was right before my eyes, standing there with a winning grinn. What did she win? Well isn't it obvious? Jesse's heart.

"Charles how dare you speak to a lady like that." Michael asked helping me up.

"If only she was a lady, I don't know why you're even here Maria." Charles looked agrivated.

"Well my darling husband, Jesse works here." Maria slowly said making sure I heard correctly.

"Wait you all know eachother?" Michael asked.

"She's the wife of our twelve grade English teacher." Charles held my hand.

"Is that all I really am to you two? Aren't you forgetting something about my husband?" She laughed walking out of the door.

"BITCH!" Charles yelled at her.

I tightly gripped Charles hand, leaning my head on his shoulders. Punching his arm, as if it was Maria. All Charles did was stand there and acted like my punching bag.

"Noel, what is she talking about?" Michael asked grabbing my hand.

"Jesse Evans was my first love." I said slowly.

I turned around to see Michael had a confused look on his face. He took my hand, and pulled me of the room, and slammed me on the wall.

"You're mine! Whether you like it or not I'm not going to let him in the way of our love!" Michael said, forcing a kiss on me.

He pulled away and went in his office, slamming the door behind him. I felt guilty but some what less secretive, the was the worse timing ever.

"So I see you've moved on? How come every guy you date is way older than you?" That sickening voice said.

"Maria, you can keep Jesse. He's chosen you over me, but right now I have someone I'm with." I said hoping Michael heard me.

"You're wrong, Jesse never chose me." Maria mummbled walking away.

What did she mean he never chose her? He's married to her, so what could that possibly mean? I walked to class with Charles, he wrapped his arm around me rubbing my back comforting me. Why can't my own boyfriend do that? All that tells me is he only wants sex from me, typical that's what all boys want. To get laid.

*Later That Day*

After class I headed to Michaels office to see how he was doing. I wanted to check up on him since he was angry earlier today. I reached for the door, and attempted to open it only to see it was locked. Was he not there? Did he leave early? I looked down and walked away. As I went down the stairs, I heard someone knocking on the door. I look up to see it was Jesse, the door opened and Jesse stood there.

"How pitiful, you're such an idiot. I lasted two years without a womans touch, and there you go not lasting even a day without it." Jesse mummbled but I couldn't hear him. "Just make sure you don't touch my girl with your filthy hands."

The door slammed in his face and Jesse smiled, he turned his head around and saw me. I froze and then I ran down the stairs, running out of the school. I didn't know what happened, why did I run? I didn't have a reason too.

This is getting weird, what's going on here? I leaned my head against the wall not knowing the obstacles before me. One thing really bugs me, why didn't Michael open the door for me? Why was the door locked? What did Jesse say? What's going on?