Chapter 6

At the Pokemon Center in Pewter City Brock and Misty finally contacted Clement. "Um... Are you Clement?" Misty asked questionably. Hesitant yet curious Clement answers "Yes I am. Who are you?" Brock and Misty look at each other and Brock says "our names are Brock and Misty. We're his traveling companions from when he first started out on his Journey. He's also our best friend." Clement remembered hearing about these two once or twice and that Ash spoke very highly of the especially Misty. "He's talked about you guys once or twice during our journey. Why'd you call? How's ash doing?" Misty couldn't believe that Ash actually talked about her with his other companions... "Honestly Ash is not okay..." Brock says sadly. Just as he says that Bonnie comes in "Hey Clement who you talking too?" Ugh... She always comes at the worst times "no one Bonnie. I'll be right out." Clement said annoyed. Bonnie did not like when people lied so she walked up and saw two people on the other end "yes you are! Who are they!" Misty be coded to answer "we're Ashs friends. His first traveling companions actually." Bonnie was excited! Meeting Ashs first ever traveling companions. The ones that have seen him at his worst was so great! "Really? This is great! It's an honor meeting you guys." Both Misty and Brock turned read and Brock said "thank you". Clement got annoyed he wanted to know about Ash now and what happened to him. "Can we talk about Ash! What happened?" Bonnie heard this and started to wonder "what do you mean what happened?" Clement just ignored her and waited for their response. Misty decided to do the talking this time. "Well some old companions of his decided to betray him and tell him that he should give up his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master because he wasn't strong enough. Just because he didn't win the Kalos league." Trying to stay calm this time while telling the story. Both Clement and Bonnie couldn't believe what they just heard. "Why would they even think that Ash did really well in the Kalos League I was impressed. Clement said shocked. "Who where they?" Bonnie said in an annoyed voice. Brock answered "there names where May, Max, Iris, Cilian, Paul, and Serena" Clement couldn't believe what he just heard out of all the people he never would of thought Serena would have betrayed Ash. "I will gladly help you find Ash if that's alright with you." Bonnie said with determination "Me too!" Both Brock and Misty looked at each other and said "we would like that very much."

        Ash just finished training and decided to go to the closest Pokemon Center to rest his Pokemon. The closest Pokemon Center just happens to be in Pewter City but Ash things that his Pokemon should get a proper rest and wants to get them checked out in case they got severely damaged in anyway during battle.

        Ash finally makes it to the Pokemon Center and when he enters he sees nurse joy standing at the counter like usual. He quickly runs up to her not noticing Misty or Brock across the room and say to Nurse Joy "Nurse Joy!" Nurse Joy looks up and says "hi how can I help you?" Ash asks Nurse Joy politely cause he knows what he's about to ask is a lot "um... Well my name is Ash and I was wondering... Do you think my Pokemon could get a check up?" Nurse Joy looked at him confused cause he was asking all nervous like "of course you can." Ash then said wanting to make sure she knows "but before you agree I have a lot more Pokemon than usual. Professor Oak was able to make it that I could have unlimited Pokemon. Please Nurse Joy I'll stay here as long as it takes." Nurse Joy looked at Ash and could tell how serious he was about this and was willing to do this but was wondering how and why the professor did it? "I'll gladly do it for you Ash but can you tell me why you wanted that many Pokemon and how it was done?" Ash was glad Nurse Joy was willing to help him but didn't really want to answer that question. "I don't know but it's a long story and I'd rather not talk about it if that's okay with you." She could tell it wasn't good and didn't want to pressure him so she let it go "it's fine. Now let's get to those Pokemon shall we?"

          Misty decided she wanted to ask Nurse Joy if she has seen Ash. He has had to have come to a Pokemon center. The boys gotta eat. Then she saw something or should she say someone. "Brock, Brock, Brock!!" Brock started to get annoyed cause he was still on the phone with Clement "WHAT!!" Misty gave him a dirty look and said "Look." He looked and saw someone he thought they would never see again! "It's him! It's Ash!!" Misty said.

          Ash thanked Nurse Joy for helping him and then gave her his first set of Pokemon. The only way they could go through with it is if they split up the Pokemon into groups. He the decided he'd go call his mom and see how she is and apologize for leaving her the way he did but when he turned around he saw two familiar faces standing just a few feet away staring right at him.

          Ash walked up slowly to them and said "Hey Misty! Hey Brock! What's up?" Misty a little annoyed that that's the only thing he could say "what's up? What's up? That's all you have to say after you run off to who knows making me worried sick about you, your mom in tears thinking you're never coming back, and everyone else who still have your back too! I know what they did was wrong but you have to understand you can't just worry me like that okay? Don't you EVER DO THAT AGAIN ASH KETCHUM!!" Ash just stood their he never meant to hurt anyone. He just wanted to get away a prove that they where wrong. "I never meant to hurt anyone. I just wanted to prove them wrong that I am strong and that k can become a Pokemon Master if I try.". "You've got nothing to prove Ash. The fact that you know that you are good confirms it. You're right you are strong and you keep getting stronger everyday but if proving them wrong is what you want then so be it but don't shut everyone out in the process!" Misty said. Now it was Brock's turn "Misty's right you know. You've had some failure I'll admit but that's part of succeeding. I've been with you for almost your whole journey as a trainer. I've watched you grow and mature into a strong trainer. Not only that your the kindest and caring person I know and I'm sure Misty can agree on that." Misty sure her head in agreement. "I agree as well." They hear Clements voice in the background. "Me too" Bonnie says. Ash couldn't believe what he was hearing no one has ever said anything like that to him before it made him want to cry of happiness. "Honestly I never though Serena would of been the one to betray you Ash. Especially since I thought she liked you." Clement said. Misty heard this and felt a hint of jealousy "liked him! what do you mean liked him?". "Yeah well she did and it was harshly too. Hers was one of the worst of all!" Ash said full of sadness and hate.

       Clement could tell by Ashs words that what Serena said was probably not good. It seems like ash has some hatred for her now. I wonder if he might ever forgive her? Bonnie on the other hand was not at all thinking about that her focus was on Misty. "I think someone has a crush..." Bonnie says looking at Misty. "Who? If your talking about me that misty girl is not my type." Clement said rolling his eyes. "No you dumb dumb I'm talking about Misty! It's obvious she likes Ash." Bonnie says in annoyed tone. "Not everything is about you Clement!" Clement was offended by this "I don't think everything is about me! What makes you think she likes Ash anyways?" Bonnie rolled her eyes "oh come on Clement it's obvious! The minute you mentioned Serena possibly liking ash she got all jealous like and she got tense. Plus did you see how she yelled at ash for running away without telling her?" Clement was confused "yeah so what's your point?" Bonnie couldn't believe how clueless this kid was "it shows how worried she was about him and how much she cares for him. Plus she was on the verge of tears as well." Clement was starting to get bored by this "yeah maybe she does but who's to say he feels the same way?" Bonnie started to get an idea "oh trust me. There is definitely something there. He just needs a little help that's all." Clement does not like the sound of that. "Oh boy..."