Chapter 15

Today is the day of the semi finals and Ash is starting to get a little nervous. He doesn't know why but even if he is excited for a match he always feel a little nervous too. "Hey Ash you alright?" He heard a voice snap him back to reality and looked up to see his mom. "Yeah mom I'm fine" ash said with a smile. "It's okay to feel a little nervous you know." Ash looked at his mom wondering how she could tell. Was it that obvious. Delia saw this reaction and giggled and said to him "Its mother's intuition. But don't you worry you'll do great!" Ash smiled and said thanks. Then they heard a knock at the door and looked over and saw Misty. Ash said "hey Misty what's up?" Misty looked over to Delia then Ash "I just wanted to talk that's all.". "I'll be heading out. Good luck Ash." Delia said smiling and then walking out the door leaving the two alone. "So Ash how you feeling?" Misty asked. Ash looked confused "what do you mean?" He asked. "I mean about today. Your match... how far you've come and how far you'll go?" Misty said. "Oh that... honestly I feel excited yet nervous yet determined. You know what I mean?" Ash said to her. Misty understood but wanted to hear from ash why he felt this way. "Maybe... I'm not sure..." she said. "I mean I'm excited that I got so far yet nervous I'll let people down but I'm determined to win and go all the way. Does that make sense misty?" Ash didn't know why he was telling misty all of this but for some reason it felt right. "Of course it makes sense. Everyone gets nervous once in a while. I mean I get nervous before gym battles all the time. But I always remember it's to test people's strength to move on and most importantly for fun. For both you and your Pokémon." Misty said. Ash thought he never though of it like that. "Thanks Misty... I shouldn't be worried anyway especially with the Pokémon I got planned to use." Ash said happily. "Oh yeah... what Pokémon do you plan on using?" Misty asked. Ash just smiled and said "that you'll just have to wait for."

*time skip to the battle*
"Alright Eevee I choose you!" Ash said. "Ha... I knew he would choose eevee first. Ryhorn go!" Lulu said. "Okay eevee use shadow ball." Ash said "dodge it and use horn attack." Lulu said. But rhyhorn couldn't dodge in time and got hit by eevees attack. "Alright rhyhorn use tackle now!" Lulu yelled. Rhyhorn did as told and tackled eevee knocking her to the ground. "Eevee now use attract!" Ash said. Eevee used attract and then rhyhorn started acting funny with hearts in its eyes. "No rhyhorn snap out of it. Lulu said. "Now eevee use iron tail!" Ash yelled. Eevee jumps up in the air and used iron tail and knocked rhyhorn out. "Rhyhorn is unable to battle choose your next Pokémon please." The referee said.

      "Hitmonchan go and Use focus punch!" Lulu said. Hitmonchan came out and used focus punch on eevee knocking her down. "Oh no eevee are you alright?" Eevee weakly stands up taking a lot of damage saying "eve" indicated she still can go. Ash was hesitant "okay then eevee use swift!" Eevee used swift and it left very little damage. "Alright Hitmonchan Use close combat!" Lulu said. "Quick use dig to dodge it eevee!" Ash said quickly. Eevee managed to use dig and dodge perfectly. Eevee came out of the ground in front of Hitmonchan and tackled it knocking him to the ground. But it left little damage. "Now himonchan Use focus punch!" Lulu said. "No eevee dodge it and return." But she couldn't dodge it quick enough knocking eevee out. "Eevee is in able to battle please choose your next Pokémon." The referee said. Ash returned eevee and said "you did great eevee now take a good rest. Heracross I choose you!" Ash said. "Now use horn attack full power!" He yelled and Heracross flew towards himonchan full power knocking Hitmonchan down. This time it left quite amount of damage. "Alright use focus punch." Lulu said. "Dodge and use horn attack again!" Ash said and Heracross dodges it and managed to hit Hitmonchan knocking him out. "Hitmonchan is unable to battle please choose your next Pokémon..." The referee said.

          Lulu returned her Pokémon thanking them and then said "wheezing let's battle! Now use smokescreen!" Weezing used smokescreen blocking Heracross vision. "Now use sludge bomb" Lulu said. Weezing used sludge bomb on Heracross knocking him out. "Heracross is unable to battle please choose your next Pokémon?" The referee said. Ash returned his Pokémon "thanks Heracross you deserve a rest. Bulbasaur I choose you! Now use razor leaf!"

       Bulbasaur used razor leaf on Weezing pushing it towards the wall. "Weezing use sludge bomb" Lulu said. Weezing used its attack on Bulbasaur hitting Bulbasaur. "Bulbasaur you alright?" Ash asked. Bulbasaur stood up and said "bulba" determined. "Alright then use razor leaf once more!" Bulbasaur used razor leaf and hit Weezing knocking him down again but this time he ended up unconscious. "Weezing is unable to battle please choose your next Pokémon." Said The referee. "Alright flareon come on out and use flame thrower." Lulu yelled. "Dodge it quick!" Ash yelled. Bulbasaur dodged it just in time. "Great now use tackle." Ash said and bulbasaur ran towards flareon full speed knocking flareon to the ground taking some damage. "Come on flareon you can do it. Use overheat now full power!" Lulu said and with that flareon shot a powerful overheat at Bulbasaur knocking him out unconscious. "Bulbasaur is unable to battle please choose your next Pokémon." The referee said.

      Ash returned his Bulbasaur and said "Thanks bulbasaur. You did great now you deserve a good rest. Alright pikachu... you ready buddy?" Ash said looking at the pikachu on his shoulder. "PikA!!" Pikachu said while jumping on the field. "Okay then use thunder bolt!" Ash ordered. Pikachu used thunder bolt on flareon leaving quite a bit of damage. "Flareon use tackle now..." Lulu said. Flareon uses tackle knocking pikachu down to the ground. "Pikachu are you alright buddy?" Ash said. Pikachu stood right back up looking determined. "Alright then use volt tackle full power!" Ash said. "Quick dodge it!" Lulu yelled but was to late cause pikachu managed to hit flareon while he was distracted and knocking him unconscious. "Flareon is in able to battle please choose your final Pokémon." The referee said.

      Lulu returned her Pokémon thanking him and then said "blastoise your our only hope!" Ash said "come on pikachu we can take him. Use thunder bolt now!" Ash said. Pikachu used thunder bolt managing a direct hit but blastoise still stands. "Great now use hydro pump!" Lulu said. "Quick dodge it pikachu! Then use iron tail." Ash said. Pikachu managed to dodge hydro pump and started using iron tail. "You use skull bash now blastoise." Lulu said. Both Pokémon hitting each other with there attacks and taking quite a bit of damage. "Now Pikachu let's finish this with volt tackle!" Ash yelled and pikachu started using volt tackle. "Quick dodge it!" Lulu said. Blastoise couldn't dodge in time and got hit leaving a lot of damage. "Blastoise are you alright?" Lulu asked worried. Standing up weakly blastoise says "blastoise" indicated it can still battle. "Alright then use hydro pump again but this time full power!" Lulu yelled and before ash or pikachu could react pikackachu was knocked to the ground unconscious. "Pikachu!" Ash yelled. "Pikachu is unable to battle please choose your final Pokémon." The referee said.

      Ash picked up pikachu and said "thanks buddy you did great. Take a good long rest and leave this battle to us." Ash said. "Alright its all up to you now. Greninja I choose you!" Lulu looked surprised she has never seen this Pokémon before. She took out her pokedex and pointed it towards Greninja "Greninja the ninja Pokémon... it creates stars out of compress water. When it throws them in can split through wood. this Pokémon is normally found in the Kalos region." Lulu was interested. "So it's a water type... we can do this blastoise use hydro pump!" Lulu said.

  *in the bleachers*
         "NO WAY!" Both Clement and Bonnie said. Everyone looked at them confused then misty asked "what's wrong? Isn't that the Greninja ash used in the Kalos league?" Bonnie said "yes but ash also released his Greninja to help out z2 and squishy a Pokémon I used to take care of destroy bad roots that where growing in the Kalos region." Bonnie nodded her head. "So then how does ash have him?" Brock said. "I don't know but I want to find out" Clement said.

      *back to the battle*
Blastoise used hydro pump on Greninja but it took very little damage. "Alright now Greninja use water pulse!" Ash said. Greninja used water pulse and made a direct hit weakening blastoise more than it was. "Blastoise!" Lulu yelled worriedly. "Now let's finish this with cut." Ash yelled and with that Greninja forms a sword like thing in his hand and cuts at blastoise knocking him unconscious. "Blastoise is unable to battle! That means the winner is Ash Ketchum from pallet town!" The referee said.

      "Yeah! We won! We won! We're going to the finals!" Ash said happily while hugging Greninja. Lulu walked up and they both shook hands "that was a great battle and your Greninja is amazing!" Lulu said. "Yeah it was a good battle and your Pokémon are very well trained. Ash said. Lulu smiled and said "thanks!" So Ash made it to the finals and he couldn't be more ready...