Chapter 9

It was the next morning and the day of Ash's battle with Misty to earn his cascade badge. Ash looks at Pikachu and asks him "you ready Pikachu?" "Pika!" "That's great but wait you're actually going to battle this time right?" Ash asked Pikachu. Pikachu thought for a second and realized that unlike last time he probably should battle Misty this time cause no matter if she's our friend or not this is a battle to win a badge and prove how much stronger we've become. Pikachu then looked at him and said "pika pika pi pikachu.". "You will? thank you pikachu!" Ash said happily while picking pikachu up and hugging him. Just then Misty, Brock and the others came in and Misty said "so Ash ready for the match?" Ash said "Yeah we sure are." Misty then looked at pikachu and asked "are you going to be battling today or are you going to be a pal and leave ash to use another Pokémon?" Ash just shook his head "nope not today Misty. Me and Pikachu talked and Pikachu is going to battle with you. Right Pikachu?" Pikachu just shook his head indicating a yes. "Really Pikachu? Well so much for and easy battle." Misty said annoyed. Ash said "Sorry Misty but we both want the same thing. To show our strength and to prove them wrong." Misty rolled her eyes still not believing he thinks he needs to prove himself. "Yeah whatever let's just go to the gym already.

         When they arrive at the gym Ash can't believe how much different is is from the last time he saw it. It was no longer a small pink gym with the logo of a seal on it. Basically not girly anymore but a huge gym with a class roof and it looked like an actual gym and not something for shows. The inside was even better there was no more aquariums and pools and waters but it had the features of other gyms I've been to. And right in the middle is Misty's pyduck! Man it's been awhile since I've seen that. And her gym floor wasn't a water floor but a ground type floor. Hmm... well that's and interesting choice for a water Pokémon trainer.

        Then out of nowhere came three girls running to Misty saying "Oh thank god that was the longest 2 weeks of my life!" The blond one said. Then Ash realized that they looked familiar. Misty then said "oh come on Daisy your over reacting!" While rolling her eyes. Then Brock pushed Misty out of the way and said "oh my loves it's been so long" then Misty pulled him away saying "These girls are off limits Brock!" Ash just shook his head and Clement then spoke up and said "this gym is amazing! It makes my gym nothing." While looking at the 3 girls. "Oh the gym didn't originally look like this." Lily said. "Yeah you can say that again." Ash said. "This is all Misty. Since she became gym leader some things have changed." Violet said. "Speaking of Misty I assume your back now that your here." Daisy said. "Um actually..." misty began to say before "oh hey it's that kid!" Lilly said. "Is he your boyfriend?" Daisy asked. "Ugh he's not my boyfriend! We just came here so I could come and battle him so he can get a cascade badge." Misty said annoyed. Ash then turned red "But didn't he already earn that?" Daisy asked. "Well technically he didn't properly earn it but he's trying to earn all is badges again and enter the indigo league again." Misty said. "Why?" Violet asked confused. "It's a long story but um... I was wondering if you could watch the gym for a while longer. I want to go with him?" Daisy looks at her annoyed "misty..." then Misty asked "will you at least think about it?" They thought about it "I guess" Daisy said again.

        Ash was getting annoyed he just wants his battle. Completely ignoring the stupid boyfriend comment that is no way important Ash then walked over to to interrupt the conversation going on and said "so are we gonna start this battle or not?" They all just looked at him then Misty said "oh yeah that's right sorry I forgot." Ash crossed his arms and said "of course to busy chatting away." Misty just rolled her eyes at him and said "let's just get on with the battle."

          Just then when they got to the battle field it started changing from ground to a mixture of water, ground, and water. "cool!" Ash said amazed. "This changed depending on the type." Misty said. this will be a 3 on 3 battle only the challenge will be able to switch out their Pokémon. "I want to be the referee again please?" Bonnie said. "No I'll be the referee." Daisy said. Bonnie pouting disappointedly. Okay so send out your first Pokémon. Daisy said. I'll go first Misty said "staryu go!". "Staryu huh? Okay then Bayleef I choose you!" Ash said. "Bayleef been awhile since I've seen you. Now! Staryu use water gun!" Misty said. Ash then said "Bayleef dodge and use razor leaf." Bayleef did exactly that and it hit staryu. Leaving some damage. Staryu hopped back up ready to battle. "Okay staryu use water gun!" Misty said. Staryu used water gun and it hit Bayleef pushing her back. Ash yelled "Bayleef are you alright?" "Bay bay" "alright then grab staryu with your vine wip!" Ash said. Bayleef started using Vine wip. Misty then said "Jump in the water then jump back out and use swift. Staryu began to jump in but wasn't fast enough because Bayleef grabbed staryu with vine wip. "Okay now use razor leaf." Bayleaf did exactly that leaving a direct hit. Then bayleaf let go of staryu. After the smoke cleared it showed that staryu was knocked out unconscious.

       Nice one Ash but remember this battle is just getting started! Corsola I choose you! " "Corsola? What kind of Pokémon is that?" Bonnie asked. "Okay Corsola use spike cannon now!" Misty said. "Dodge it!" But instead bay leaf ended up getting hit by spike cannon and with that was mocked unconscious. "Baylee!!?" Ash yelled and told Bayleef "you did good you deserve a rest." You're right this is just getting started" Ash said. Just then Ash sent out another grass Pokémon. "Sceptile I choose you!" Misty smiled and said "so I see your Grovyle evolved." Sceptile." Yes it has now Sceptile use bullet seed!" Ash yelled Sceptile used bullet on Sceptile. "Corsola you okay?" Misty asked. "Corsola use spike cannon!" Corsola used spike Cannon on Sceptile hitting Sceptile. "Now Sceptile use razor blade!" Ash yelled!" Knocking Corsola down struggling to get up. "Corsola use recover!" Misty said. Corsola was then back to full heath. "No way it just went back to full health!" Clement said. "Figured you'd do that. Sceptile return! Pikachu your up!" Ash said "Pika". Then ash said pikachu use thunder bolt!" Pikachu used thunder both and shocked Corsola. Misty then said Corsola "use recover then spike cannon!" Ash reacted quickly dose it pikachu and use quick attack!" He did just as he was told and it was a direct it making Corsola unconscious. "Corsola is unable the victory goes the Ashs pikachu!". Bonnie said. "I'll have to admit it pikachu has definitely gotten stronger since last time we've been together. But now it's time to bring out my last Pokémon. My one and only Gyarados come on out! "Misty yelled.

Finally was able to finish this chapter only feels like forever. Anyway I hope you guys like it! Bye bye:)