Chapter 12

It is time for the top 16 and Ash made it and plans to go further. "So Ash you ready for your match?" Clement asked. "Heck yeah!! And I'm ready to win!!" Ash said excited. "That's the spirit! do you know what Pokémon you will be using?" Brock asked. Ash thought for a second. "I think I got a few ideas." He said. "Well good luck ash we'll be cheering you on" misty said.
         "Now I'm here to announce the two trainers for today. The first trainer will be Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and the second trainer will be Ricky from pewter city." The announcer says on the intercom. "Eevee I choose you!" Ash says calling out his first Pokémon. "Raticate let's battle!" Ricky says. "Eevee use tackle!" Ash said. "You use tackle too raticate." Ricky stated. Both Pokémon tackle each other but leave very little damage. "Okay raticate use scatch!" Ricky said. Raticate used scratch and it was effective. "You good eevee?" Ash asked his eevee. Eevee stood up with determination. "Alright then eevee use dig!" Ash said again. Eevee dug under the ground. "Be careful Raticate eevee could pop out of no where!" Ricky said. Just like that eevee jumps out from behind raticate "okay now use shadow ball." Ash yelled. "No raticate behind you." But before raticate could respond he was hit by shadow ball and knocked unconscious. "Raticate is unable to battle" the referee said. "Thanks raticate you did well. Okay squirtle let's go!" Ricky said.
         "Now squirtle use water gun!" Ricky said. "Dodge it eevee!" Ash said. Eevee dodged the water attack perfectly. "Okay now use swift." Eevee used swift and managed to make a direct hit. "Squirtle!!!!" Squirtle gets up showing that he ain't going down without a fight. "Okay use water gun again!" Squirtle used water gun and this time it made a direct hit and an effective one too.  "Now Squirtle use tackle" Ash new this wouldn't be good "quick eevee dodge it." Eevee dodged Squirtle just in time. "Okay eevee use tackle." Ash said "you too Squirtle." Ricky said. Both Pokémon tackle each other. Both Pokémon still standing or so we thought not 10 seconds later eevee ended up falling down unconscious. "Eevee is unable to battle." The referee said. "You did great eevee."Ash said then grabbed out another "Bulbasaur I choose you!"
          "Bulbasaur use razor leaf!" Ash said. Bulbasaur used razor leaf on Squirtle and knocked Squirtle down on his back. "Use withdrawal Squirtle." Ricky said. Squirtle went into its shell. "Now use rapid spin!" Squirtle used rapid spin to get itself of its back and attack Bulbasaur which was able to land a hit. "Bulbasaur leach seed" ash said. Bulbasaur used leach seed on Squirtle and it started to slowly drain out squirtles energy. "Squirtle can you still battle?" Ricky asked. "Squirtle..." "Alright then use water gun!" Ricky said. It managed to leave a hit but because of Bulbasaur being a grass type water type moves don't effect them that much. "Use vine whip Bulbasaur." Ash says. "Dodge it." Ricky said. Squirtle was able to dodge vine whip just in time. "Use water gun" Ricky said. "Bulbasaur use razor leaf!" Ash said. Both attacks collided with each other leaving a big cloud of smoke. Both Pokémon still standing looking. "Bulbasaur solar beam now!" Ash yelled. "Hmm... it'll take them awhile to charge that solar beam.... use tackle!" Ricky said. Squirtle went to tackle but Bulbasaur already had his solar beam charged and hit Squirtle with a direct hit knocking him unconscious. Squirtle is unable to battle. "You did great Squirtle you deserve a long rest. That was one fast solar beam. Especially from a Bulbasaur." Ricky thought. "Charmeleon let's go!" He said.
           "Use flamethrower!" Ricky said. Ash knew this would be bad for Bulbasaur considered grass types are week against fire types. "Dodge Bulbasaur quick!" Ash yelled. Bulbasaur managed to dodge it at the last second. "Alright use razor leaf!" Ash said. "Dodge it!" Ricky quickly said. Bulbasaur used razor leaf but just like Ricky said charmander dodged it. "Now use flameflower one more time with a little more power!" Ricky said. Charmeleon used flameflower and it was a direct it making Bulbasaur unconscious. Bulbasaur is unable to battle. "You did great Bulbasaur! You deserve a rest. We'll take care of the rest." Ash then looked over to pikachu "pikachu it's your turn buddy." Pika... then pikachu jumped off Ashs shoulder and onto the field. "Alright pikachu lets do this!" Ash said.
           "Pikachu use thunder bolt!" Ash said. Pikachu used thunderbolt and it left some damage on Charmeleon but not a lot. "Alright use flamethrower!" Ricky said. "Dodge it pikachu!" Ash said but it was to late cause charmeleons flameflower made contact with pikachu knocking him down. "Pikachu! Are you alright?" Ash asked. Pikachu stood up in battling form indicating he was ready "okay then pikachu thunderbolt again." Pikachu used thunderbolt on charmeleon not only did it cause damage but the shock cause paralysis. "Okay let's finish this up with iron tail pikachu!" Ash said. "Charmeleon use flamethrower!" Ricky said and just as flamethrower was about to be used Pikachu used iron and managed to knock him to the ground unconscious. "Charmeleon is unable to battle pikachu is the winner which means the winner of this battle is Ash Ketchum from Pallet town!" The referee said. Ash ran down on the field to pikachu and picked him up and said "we did it pikachu we made it past the top 16! Now for the win!" Ash said hugging his pikachu. Ricky then came over "congratulations on your win..." Ricky said holding out his hand. Ash took it and said "thanks. It was a good battle. Keep battling that way and you gonna get far." Ash said. Ricky looked at him surprised and said "thanks..."
"What a great battle!" Clement said. "Yeah congratulations on the win you've definitely gotten stronger since the last time I saw you" Gary said. "Thanks guys... it really means a lot." Ash said thankful he has his true friends by his side. "Ash..." ash heard a voice he thought he'd never hear again.

Hey guys!
So I hope you like this chapter. The battling is a little different than my other two chapters and I realize that my style is I write as I go so if it's a little out of order I'm sorry this is my first betrayed story that I'd ever written. I'll try to update another chapter soon.