Chapter 11

Its been 7 months since Ash decided he was going to start over. Since then he has trained hard and battled and earned all 8 of his badges and even caught some Pokémon on the way. Now ash and his friends are at the Pokémon center getting ready to check in for the indigo league. Nurse Joy recognized Ash and put him in the system right away.
       "So you know what type of Pokémon you're using?" Brock asked ash. Ash thought for a second. "I think I'll study some of my opponents see what types they have. But I do have a Pokémon I don't plan on using until I make it to the final 8." Ash said. "Oh really what Pokémon is it?" Misty asked. "You guys will just have to wait and see. I will say that it's sooner than I'd thought I would be getting this Pokémon." Ash said. "Well then I can't wait for when that time comes." Clement says.
      "Ashy boy is that you?" A familiar annoying nickname was said. Ash turned around and saw Gary. "Gary what are you doing here?" Ash asked. "Oh I was just doing research and thought I'd stop to watch the Pokémon league. Why are you here?" Gary asked wondering why he's not out on some journey like he always does. "I'm competing..." ash said. "But why?" Gary asked. Then he noticed his pokedex was different. "And how did you get that?" Ash then sighed and then went to start to tell what happen well the basics "long story short. I was betrayed my most my traveling companions. They said I should give up my dream on becoming a Pokémon master because I was week so I decided to prove them wrong by going back and the people you see now are you stayed." Ash said. "And for my pokedex professor oak had a feeling I wasn't coming back for a while so he upgraded it so I could take all my Pokémon with me on my journeys." Gary looked at him... "can I come?" He asks. "What's?" Ash said. "Can I come with you guys on your journey. I want to be there when you actually prove those losers wrong. Plus I think traveling would be good for my research." Gary said. Ash smiled and said "yeah sure as long as you don't call me Ashy boy..." Gary smirked and said "sure thing ashy boy..." in a mocking tone. Ash then kicked Gary "OUCH!! What you do that for?" Gary whined. "I told you not to call me that." He said.

Hey Guys!
Sorry for the short update/ taking forever I'm using my phone to write these so I honestly get distracted sometime. Anyway this is sort of a filler chapter the next chapter will be a battle scene and time skip. Oh and what Pokémon do you think Ash is planning to save for the final 8. Leave a comment below of what you think.