Hell Hole

|ONE|
Hell Hole
Officially completed: 1/30/18

As the door of the dark room opens Jimin backs up into the corner of the cage he's been living in

As the door of the dark room opens Jimin backs up into the corner of the cage he's been living in. His legs up to his chest he hugs them trying to find at least a little bit of comfort. The light from the door opening gave light to the stairway on the left side of the room. Jimin takes this moment to appreciate the light as this is the only light he ever gets to see now. The moment is short lived though as the door is shut. That's the only light he's been able to see for months. His face scrunched up in fear hearing the scream of every step as the weight of a body was applied to it. Jimin noticed the sound of an extra pair of feet trailing behind the bad man. Jimin knows whoever it is here to take another person away.

Jimin covers his eyes hoping the man doesn't do anything to him. That's all he's been able to hope for. The first day he got here he tried everything he could, his options were limited since he woke up in the cage. He tried busting out of the cage. He asked the unknown number of others for help. They were too afraid. He even tried screaming which resulted in the bad man beating on his cage and starving him for two days. No one could find him. No one could hear him scream. After being here so long he now knows that a new person comes after someone has been taken away.

On days like these, he prayed someone would take him away, but he also feared it because what if they were worse than the bad man? Wanting to not take any chances he never presents himself like the others do. They move to the front of their cage, their eyes begging the person to take them away from this hell hole. Jimin uncovers his face to take a guess on who would be taken away this time. His eyes followed the flashlight as the bad man moved around presenting the boys.

As the footsteps neared him his heart rate sped and his breathing labored. His body began to tremble. The flashlight shined on his cage. Because of the angle, the light touching the top of the cage it did not touch him. Bang. Bang. Bang. Jimin let out a yelp as the loud sounds of the bad man hitting the cage to get him to show himself. This has never happened before so it terrified Jimin to the core.

Jimin, wanting to avoid any punishments for not listening he shuffles himself to the front of the cage. He could hear his own heart thumping loudly in his chest as his stomach churned. His eyes squint at the light touching his face, he brings a hand up to shield his eyes. After a moment they moved on looking at some of the others. Jimin let out a sigh he didn't even know he was holding. He retreats to the only space he felt a little comfort in and hugs himself once more. Eventually, the bad man and whoever was with him left the room.

Jimin prepared himself for the normal routine. After someone came to look at them, someone will have been chosen. As the heavy blow of gas filled the enclosed room Jimin finds a position to where he knows he won't be in too much pain once he wakes up. The next time he wakes up, there will be another person gone. He can't help but feel little jealous of the person being able to leave. As usual, his mind wanders to what might be beyond these cold walls with another person. Even more cold walls? More constant fear? Jimin knows nothing but more darkness and hurt has to be outside of these walls. So why want to go to something worse than this?

Jimin can feel his body give out as the gas took over. In an instant, he was knocked out.

-

Jimin could feel himself wake up his eyes still closed. Instead of the hard surface of the cage, he felt something rather soft like a cloud underneath him. His body was sprawled out on it. This is the most he's gotten to stretch in so long. Recognizing the cloud as a bed his eyes shoot open noticing he was in a new setting. It smelled like the wonderful fragrance of fruit loops, it's not the usual smell of sewer water. And it's quite inviting. Looking around his eyes dart the only window in the room, the light from the moon seeping through the blinds. Jimin's breathing became heavy as panic begin to rise in his body.

I was chosen? Where am I? No! Oh no. They are going to hurt me! I have to get out. This might be my chance to finally escape and go home! Jimin thought. For the first time, he felt hope. Hope that he might finally be able to go home. Jimin just wanted to go home and see his parents again. Even though his home didn't feel quite like home it would be better than this. Moving closer to the edge of the bed, slowly he lowers his foot down to the ground discovering that the floor isn't the usual cement one that he slept on, this floor is wooden. His nerves started to eat at him and fear struck his gut. Once he was able to calm himself down a bit, he took a breath and began scanning the room. The moon lit the room up just enough to see that there was a door in front of him. He stood up from the bed and walked over to it.

He found the doorknob. It's cold metal surface against his warm skin. He tried to twist it but failed. He tried again. And again. And again. And again. Anger began to surface as he juggled the doorknob once more. Warm tears began to trickle down his face as the only bit of hope he's felt for a long time drifts away from him. Putting his hands on his face he turned around so that his back was against the door. He began to slide down it his legs gave out from underneath him quickly from him not using them much in such a long time. On the floor he sat, tears falling down his face as he cried silently. As if he was back in the cage, he brings his knees up to his body, hugging them.

Jimin put his head on his arms. Despite having already slept he felt exhausted. He ended falling asleep in his place.

-

This time when Jimin woke up it was the sun greeting him. Her warmth kissed his skin and god did it feel wonderful to the boy that hasn't seen the sun in so long. His eyes fluttered open but squinted shut as she also blinded him. He moved back into the shade. This time he opened his eyes slowly to allow them to adjust to the light. A pain formed in the temple of his head. He touched it with his fingers lightly massaging it. There was a knock on the door sending Jimins heart out his chest. He backed up into the corner.

He covered his eyes with his hands, moving his fingers slightly to the side to peak through them. A tall man with blue hair walked in. He seemed to be about the same height as Jimin only a small bit taller. His skin pale but perfect. Jimin had to admit this man was very attractive. That didn't ease his nerves though. Jimin had learned the hard way not to judge a book by its cover. The taller man looked around his eyes landing on the smaller boy.

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi."

——————
Ello my lovely people! Thank you very much for giving this book a chance! 🤗 I appreciate you very much💕 Random K-pop members from different groups will be popping up in this book. One will be very important to the story. I hope to see you in the next chapter 😛