Came Crashing Down

|SEVEN|
Came Crashing Down
Officially Completed: 2/28/18

Jimin still hasn't had the courage to part from his room yet

Jimin still hasn't had the courage to part from his room yet. The most he's been out is to the bathroom and back. Now he has a clock in his room and some of his drawings are hung up above his bed. The ones he's drawn of specific people have been given to them but Yoongi still doesn't know about the drawing he drew of him. Jimin did take time to finish it because once again, he couldn't get Yoongi out of his head. Especially after the night that Yoongi had held him. He held Jimin for so long, even after he was done crying. It was like Yoongi didn't want to let go.

Jimin laid on his back on the bed. His eyes looking up at the white bumpy ceiling. He could admit he felt comforted and safe in the older man's arms. His trust was growing for Yoongi wildly. There was a knock on the door. Jimin let his head fall in the direction of the sound. "Come in," his small voice says. The door opened revealing a comfortable looking Yoongi. He was wearing black joggers with a plain grey t-shirt that seemed to be bigger than his size because it covered his southern region.

It has to be against the law for someone to be this cute. How dare he show up in my room looking this adorable? And I thought he looked good in a suit... this comfy look is just. Wow.

"I was wondering, since I've seen you've grown a little more comfortable with the guys, if you'd like to see the rest of the house?" Yoongi asks burying his hands in his pockets. Jimin thinks for a minute before answering with a nod. Yoongi extends a hand for Jimin to grab. Jimin guesses this was because he thought he would be scared, so he didn't question Yoongi's actions, he sat up and put a hand in the elders. Jimin noticed how well they fit together.

Jimin stood up and Yoongi led him outside of his room. The boy didn't notice how big this hallway really was. There were 3 more doors going in a row like his and 4 on the other side in front of them. Yoongi told him who's room was who's learning Hoseok was his neighbor. There was only 7 of them here so why was there one more door?

The curious man had to ask. "There's no one in the other room?"
"Not yet. We don't know whether or not it'll be occupied or not," Yoongi explains. Jimin nods, and the blue-haired man led him down the stairs.

"This is the living room and this is the kitchen," Yoongi says bringing him into the middle of the room. Jimin spots a long black couch, and a cream colored love seat next to it. There was a TV that all the men in the house were watching before Yoongi walked out with Jimin. "You got him to come out!" Jungkook says smiling.

"I did! Now I'm showing him around," Yoongi says giving Jungkook a closed smile. Jimin waves to his adorable friend before Yoongi lightly moves his hand signaling him to move. The two agents that hadn't seen him before analyzed him for a moment before turning their attention back to the screen. "Come," Yoongi says pulling Jimin into the kitchen. "I don't know if you like to cook, but if you do this is where everything is. We also have snacks," He says showing him the cabinet full of goodies. The man took time to fully show him around the kitchen showing the younger where everything is. Then Yoongi pulled him along with him into another hallway. There were 2 other rooms here. "This is the gym and indoor-pool."