Turning Heads

|TWENTY-FIVE|
Turning Heads
Officially Completed: 4/30/18
A/n: I would like to thank you for the support again!! And the book has gotten 500+ reads and my mind is blown 💕💕

⌲|TWENTY-FIVE| ⌲Turning HeadsOfficially Completed: 4/30/18A/n: I would like to thank you for the support again!! And the book has gotten 500+ reads and my mind is blown 💕💕

Jimin walks out in the clothing Jungkook had picked for him. When Jimin received the clothes, between the pants and the shirt was a black choker with a silver charm on it. So with Jungkook's help he put the accessory on.

"I feel like a proud mom!" Jungkook smiles, "You look so good! Okay, next thing so, I don't know how you are about this but I've been wanting to paint your face for a while..."
"What?" Jimin asks confused. Jimin thought about Jungkook literally painting his face and making him look like a clown when he only meant he wanted to do his makeup.

"Don't ask questions just come with me," Jungkook motions for Jimin to follow him. Since this is the best he's felt since Yoongi's running out on him he lets his best friend have his fun, so he followed Jungkook to the bathroom. Opening the bottom cabinet, he pulled out two cases. He sits them both on the counter and opens them exposing the makeup.

"Have you ever worn makeup before?" The boy sits the utensils on the counter on a paper towel. "No," Jimin shakes his head. "Would you like to?" Jungkook asks a slight smirk appearing on his lips. Jimin ask amusement lacing his voice, "Do I really have a say?"
"Nope."
"Okay then sure," Chuckling, he shook his head already knowing Jungkook would do it anyway.

Jungkook scanned over his eyeshadow palettes wondering what would look best for this look. After choosing the pallet and color he thought was best, he got to work on Jimin's face. On this look, he went for more  dark to help really bring the outfit to life. Since Jimin had never worn makeup before, he decided to only do his eyes and eyebrows. Jungkook also put some chapstick on Jimin's lips making them appear softer.

"Okay, you can look now." Jungkook is proud of himself. Jimin turns around looking at himself in the mirror, his eyes widening at himself. "Wow..." he didn't believe that he could look as good as he does at this moment. "I know! Dress up days are fun! You look and feel good," Jungkook grins.

Jimin couldn't deny that he felt good. The outfit is really cute, and now his hair is cut. His old self was shining through with a new person added.
"Thanks, Jungkook."
"No problem Hyung."

There was a question brewing Jimin's head. Why all of the sudden do this for him? He wasn't shown what best friends could do to make their best friend who is sad feel better. His old friends never made any efforts to cheer him up if he was feeling down. It was more like they would ignore him because they didn't want him bringing their mood down.

"Jungkook, why all of the sudden?" Jimin questioned looking at Jungkook in the mirror.
"What do you mean?"
"You had your boyfriend buy me clothes. You called in a stylist to come in and do my hair and then you did my makeup..." Jimin says trailing off. "What do you mean? I love you Jimin. You're my best friend. That's what best friends do! Don't tell me you've never had a friend that would help you out as much as they knew how?" Jungkook asked suddenly feeling bad for Jimin. The elders friends never encouraged him to do better like Jungkook had either.