Glass, Cement

|SEVENTEEN |
Glass, Cement
Officially Completed: 3/23/18
A/n keep this amazing image in your head

♫|SEVENTEEN |♫Glass, Cement Officially Completed: 3/23/18A/n keep this amazing image in your head

Hoseok and Jin telling Jimin that Yoongi is jealous made him wonder if it was really true. If Yoongi is jealous than that means he has feelings for him. This brought him back to the thought of telling Yoongi about his feelings for him, and what might happen if he does. Jimin would love to receive Yoongi's touch whenever he wanted to. He would love to have someone to hold him at night and make him feel safe again. Two years ago Jimin never would've thought he'd be thinking about another man this way. Now he knows he was definitely wrong about his ex-being his soulmate.

With these thoughts, Jimin knows he wants to tell Yoongi about his feelings. He couldn't do it today though.

Jimin stands up from his spot on the couch and walks to the kitchen where Yoongi is. Jimin sees he hasn't even started cooking yet. The man was scrolling through a list of recipes on the Internet for something easy and fast to make tonight.

"Hey, how was work?" The younger asks, walking up to Yoongi. The male glances up at Jimin, then back down at his phone. His jealous mood seemed to have faded away.

"It was good, busy but nothing too stressful. How was here?" Yoongi asks shutting off his phone and storing it in his pocket. "I made another drawing, wanna see it?" Jimin asks quite cutely.

Yoongi looks at his surroundings knowing he really should get going on trying to find a recipe for dinner tonight. He genuinely is interested in seeing what Jimin wants to show him though. His heart pulls him towards Jimin as he thinks, the guys can wait for a little bit longer.

"Yeah sure," Yoongi smiles, "lead the way."

Jimin leads Yoongi to his room, and picks up his sketchbook. He flips to the page where he drew his amazing colorful mermaid. He proudly gives the book to Yoongi. "Wow Jimin, you never fail to amaze me with your skills," Yoongi says, making the boy reveal a toothy grin. Yoongi adored how well the other could draw, and the way he made the colors fit so well together. "You know, you should draw me something else," Yoongi looks up from the piece of art to his eyes.

"Alright, what?" Jimin ask. Yoongi thought for a moment then answered, "Something with an eye and the ocean."
"Nothing more specific?" Jimin asks, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "Go nuts, you can put anything you want in the drawing. Let me see how that wonderful mind of yours works," Yoongi smiles feeling his heart pulling his body towards Jimin. The boys lips just look so irresistible. Pink and plump, just right for all the other features he had.
"Okay," The younger agrees feeling his cheeks heat up at Yoongi's words.