I Knew It

|TWENTY|
I Knew It
Officially Completed: 3/30/18
A/N I almost put down the number Seventeen Because I was listening to them wow. Edit(5/20/18): Because our boys did SO AMAZING TODAY here is another update💕💕

 Edit(5/20/18): Because our boys did SO AMAZING TODAY here is another update💕💕

A month later, the sky is dark and the house is quiet. Everyone on a cloud in sleep land, but Jimin he was watching a scene he hoped to be his future. He cuddled up to his pillow as Yoongi invaded his mind in the night.

Jimin and Yoongi are laying in Jimin's bed together. Yoongi has his back to the headboard, while Jimin sat in between his legs sitting back against him. His back to Yoongi's front. They were watching a movie on The man's phone, Jimin couldn't quite make out which movie as the eyes of his dream was more focused on him and Yoongi. Yoongi kissed Jimin's head and laced their fingers together. The older man brought the younger's hand up to his lips and kissed his fingers. The light blue haired man sighed in content, resting his chin on Jimin's head. "What is it?" Jimin asks glancing up at Yoongi. "I love you Jimin."

Jimin's body woke up, but his eyes were still closed glowing red from the sunlight. Jimin turns over in hopes of going back to sleep. After still being awake for ten minutes, he opens his eyes, staring at the wall. He wonders what was going on with him. It's that Yoongi just wouldn't get out of his head. Had his feelings grown more than he thought they had? That brought him to the thought that today might be the day to tell Yoongi, but he dismissed it due fear making its way into his heart. Before he had gotten a boyfriend, Jimin would do this often. Then that would result in the person he wanted to be with being with someone else. Back then he thought he had all the time in the world. Now though, he realized it's never certain how much time he has. He thought that was the end when he was taken, and one of his biggest regrets was not doing some of the things he promised himself he'd do.

If he waited any longer maybe the same thing would happen to Yoongi? Someone from outside the house could catch his heart. What if something happened and he was taken again? Jimin didn't want anything to happen before he had the chance to talk to Yoongi. Maybe today was the day?

Jimin is stuck again. The fear of rejection stopping him. He needed to talk to someone. He hoped Jungkook would tell him something that'll help him make his decision. He pushes the covers off of himself and heads out of his room to the bathroom to clean himself up before going to talk to Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his door and walked over to his bed. "Whatcha need?" The boy asked Jimin as he went to sit on his bed. Jimin shut the door and sat next to him looking down at his feet. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, slight worry lacing his voice. "You know about my crush on Yoongi?" The elder asks turning his head to look at the younger male. "Yeah what about it?"

Sitting up properly and tucking some of his long hair behind his ear, "I was thinking about telling him."
"Please! I've been waiting so long! I can tell he really likes you," Jungkook smiles nudging Jimin with his elbow. "Really?" Excitement was laced with Jimin's voice as he looked up at Jungkook with hopeful eyes. "Yes really! I know you haven't really noticed but it's almost like he looks at you how Tae looks at me."

Jimin smiles at Jungkook's words, a piece of his fear fading away.

~

It was time for the boys to come home. Jimin had planned out what he was going to tell Yoongi. He is currently sitting at his desk, thinking about how he shouldn't be freaking out this much. He hadn't even talked to Yoongi and his stomach was already doing flips.

There was a knock on the door, and Jimin felt his heart leap into his throat. Jungkook didn't even wait for an answer before walking in. Jimin was relieved to know it was just him.

"The guys are here. Are you ready?" Jimin felt his chest become tight, he found it hard to breathe. "Never mind you stay here, I'll send Yoongi in."
"Thank you," Jimin says putting his head down on his arms.

Jungkook left the room shutting the door behind him. Jimin lifted his head off of his arms and told himself to breathe. He told himself everything would be alright. It seemed like time had gone too fast because there was a knock on his door.

"Come in..." He mutters turning in his seat to face the door. Jimin felt the air leave his lungs and the speech he had prepared leave his mind as the door swung open revealing a worried Yoongi.

The man walked in shutting the door. "Are you okay? Jungkook told me you have something to tell me."
Jimin fell silent. "Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi presses. Jimin nods and lets out a puff of air. Once again, he told himself everything was going to be okay, and looked up at Yoongi and smiled to hide his true feelings. "I'm sorry I just I don't know where to start..." He says chuckling at the end.

"It's okay, take your time," Yoongi smiles, causing Jimin to feel a little more comfortable about this. Just needed to get this over with. The sooner he did that, the sooner he and Yoongi could be together. The sooner Jimin could get rid of this fear and replace it with happiness. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He chuckled at himself shaking his head.

This is ridiculous. I shouldn't be acting this way. I've got this. Everything will be fine, Jimin thinks. "Yoongi," He starts. "Yes Jimin," Yoongi answered. The blonde man looked Yoongi in his eyes and said, "I- uh... I have feelings for you."

Yoongi's eyes widen, surprised at the news. His heart began to beat faster, his stomach dropped. His past relationship flashing before his eyes, Yoongi didn't know what to say. Feelings began to come crashing down. This is too much for him. He didn't know whether or not he should be happy or terrified. The elders chest became tight. "I'm sorry," Yoongi mutters as he runs out the room leaving Jimin stunned, and heart broken.