He Lied.

|FORTY|
He Lied.
Officially Completed:10/4/18
Hoseok is so gorgeous lord help him :,)
Also also, I own an Rp account on insta for anyone who was asking at one point 😅 @/berrybookisses is the user! I follow back other Rp or fan accounts! 💕

 Officially Completed:10/4/18Hoseok is so gorgeous lord help him :,)Also also, I own an Rp account on insta for anyone who was asking at one point 😅 @/berrybookisses is the user! I follow back other Rp or fan accounts! 💕

Namjoon walks into the living room his mind set on finding Jin. Seeing that Jin wasn't in the kitchen, he walks over to Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok who were sitting on the couch their eyes either fixated on the TV or their cellphones. "Has anyone seen Jin?" Namjoon's asks looking between the three. "I'm going to guess he's in the room with the rest of our boyfriends," Yoongi says, a slight pout on his features. "What room?" Namjoon was confused, he had knocked on all the doors upstairs. "The dance room." Taehyung answers. "Again??"

"I know right? That's what I said! They've even locked the door." Taehyung huffs and crosses his arms over his chest whilst Namjoon was wondering how in the hell they even managed to get a lock on the door. "When did they even get a lock?"

Yoongi's mind immediately flashed to the fact that Baekhyun was in the room with them locked up with his baby. "I'm sure Baekhyun did it..." Yoongi grumbled from the back of his throat. Hoseok rolls his eyes at elder man, letting his head fall onto the back of the couch. "Yoongi I can assure you Jimin and Baekhyun are just friends."
"Okay but that doesn't mean I can't worry." Thinking aloud Namjoon says, "I wonder what they're doing in there."
"I'd guess they're dancing," Taehyung shrugs his shoulder attempting to direct his attention to the television. "Well yeah, but why?"

"Now that's a question we can't answer. If you're going to wait for him I suggest sitting down. It's going to be a minute." Taehyung pats the spot next to him. "So you're all waiting for them?" Namjoon plops down on the couch in between Taehyung and Hoseok. "Baekhyun is suppose to be showing me something." Hoseok mumbles. "I can't sleep without Kookie," Taehyung pouts.

"I just miss Jimin. He barely said hi to me when we walked in. It was just one peck and he ran to the back." Yoongi couldn't help the sigh that escaped from his lips, he was growing more impatient by the second. "I told Jin I was going to take a shower. I was expecting him to be in my room when I got out."
-
Jimin, Baekhyun, Jungkook and Jin all collapse onto the floor. They had just run through their dance for the fifth time in a row. They could proudly say that it was coming along great and that it would be ready to preform soon. Jimin reminds the men that when they do their dance they have to keep their eyes on who they are preforming for. He doesn't leave out that they have to have on an intent face.

"Good practice everyone! Do you think we're ready to preform it?" Jimin ask, using his arms as support as he leaned back. "I think we'll be fine." Baekhyun takes a huge swig of his water. Jungkook nods, "Yeah I think so if we tell the guys now we can do it on Saturday."
"Jin?" Jimin looked at Jin for confirmation on whether or not he was ready. The eldest takes a deep breath and lets it out in a sigh, "I think we've got this."