Dream Land

|THIRTY-TWO|
Dream Land
Officially Completed: 5/20/18

Saturday, the four men who decided to dance for the agents and Hoseok were now sore and tired from dancing that morning

Saturday, the four men who decided to dance for the agents and Hoseok were now sore and tired from dancing that morning. Jimin had made them all get up early to practice before the other men got up.

Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook were all in the living room, all of them doing individual activities on their phones. Jin broke the silence finding out some exciting yet very blue news. "Did you guys hear?"

"About what?" Hoseok and Jungkook answers in sync it surprising the both of them. "You're not allowed to say things when I say it!" Jungkook laughs revealing a cute toothy smile, his eyes crinkling at the sides. "WINNER is going on tour," Jin says letting out a fake sob. "No way! I want to go!" Jungkook let's out a loud huff and his bottom lip curls into a fake pout.

Taehyung comes down the stairs, he had heard the whole conversation so he decided to comment on it. He walks around the couch, so he was in back of Jungkook and he kissed his head.
"I promise you once this is over, I will take you to any concert your heart desires," Taehyung smiles, and continues walking going to the kitchen.

Soon Yoongi was following Taehyung running towards him. "There you are!" Yoongi makes it up to Taehyung and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Here I am! What's up? Also we need more food." Taehyung found no snacks to eat to fill him up until they had dinner.

Yoongi leans in lowering his voice, "I want to plan a date for Jimin and I need your help."
"Why do you need my help?"
"Its been a long time since I've actually tried with someone. I feel like I've lost my touch, and I don't want to disappoint him," Yoongi explains. "He has you, I don't think you'll disappoint him." Taehyung spoke the truth, a little chuckle sounding past his lips.

"Tae please you're one of the most romantic people I know."
"Fine but you really have to listen to me." The younger leans on the counter.
"Okay," Yoongi nods.
"First, let's go to the store and buy food we'll also buy food for your date." Taehyung walks out of the kitchen and to the stairs heading to his room to get properly dressed for the store.
"Namjoon, Baekhyun! We're going to the store you wanna come with?" Taehyung asks the two men before opening his door. Namjoon's muffled voice yelled, "Let me get dressed!"

"No thank you! I'm going to rest for a bit today!" Baekhyun yells from his room. His body was really tired from dancing. Baekhyun knew if he would've went to the store, he would've been silently complaining about how he just wanted to sit down and leave.

After getting dressed Taehyung goes back downstairs to ask his adorable boyfriend if he wanted anything from the store.
"Hey Kookie is there anything you want from the store?"
"Can you get cookies for Jin to bake?" Jungkook ask loud enough for Jin to hear. "Hey, you didn't even ask me!"