New Surroundings

|TWO|
New Surroundings
Officially Completed: 1/31/18

❀|TWO|❀New SurroundingsOfficially Completed: 1/31/18

Yoongi inched his way toward the scared boy. He couldn't help but feel sorry for him. The poor boy looked like he hadn't eaten much in weeks, possibly months. Jimin had streaks of dirt going across his soft features, and his unnatural blonde hair was long, messy, and all over the place. It had grown out to where his black hair made the blond seem like he just dyed his tips.

Yoongi stops, crouching down about two feet in front of the fragile boy. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help," he tells him softly and cautiously.

Jimin could only look at the blue-haired formal dressed man through his fingers. Even though Yoongi had said he wasn't here to hurt him, he couldn't find truth in his words. "Can you tell me your name?" Yoongi asked gingerly, his voice soft and inviting. Jimin couldn't get the words out. Its like he hadn't spoken in so long he didn't know how. Overall, he didn't feel like the stranger before him should know his name, even though he is the first to ask in a long time. Jimin shakes his head ever so slightly, averting his gaze to the floor.

"Well, I would like to show you around if you'd let me?" Yoongi ask.

This man might do something to me if I go with him... I'm better off staying in here.

Jimin shakes his head declining his offer. "Okay, I'll bring you food when it's time for lunch then alright? The door will be unlocked." Jimin watches Yoongi as he stands up. Yoongi walks out of the room, shutting the door leaving Jimin alone. He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Jimin takes time to actually look around the room. The walls were painted a pastel purple. The wooden floor was a milk chocolate brown. In the corner next to the door, was a white lamp. Jimin wishes he had known that last night.

In the far corner of the left side of the room was the bed. The bed was dressed in an all white plain bed set, at the foot of the bed was a white dresser with drawers. On the right wall was another door which Jimin assumed was the closet. The room was pretty much empty. Jimin looked down at his skin, noticing how colorless his skin had become from being in the dark for so long and how dirty it is from not being able to take care of himself properly. His cheeks began to heat remembering that Yoongi had seen him like this. As he starts to feel extremely dirty, he now knows he should've taken Yoongi up on his offer to show him around, but the thought of being with a stranger terrifies him. Jimin remembers being able to talk to any and everyone, but the bad man ruined that for him. Jimin starts to think why him. This isn't a new thought, he's wondered this over a hundred times by now, but he just can't help but think, why him? Surely there are more attractive people in this world but he had to be the one to be picked for this horrible fate.

Jimin knows he didn't deserve this. He was always friendly, caring, and understanding to everyone around him. So all he could ask was ask why him? Jimin gets up from his spot, walking to the middle of the room. He can at least say he likes this room. It's very spacious compared to the cramped cage he was in only hours ago. He spun around lifting his arms, his lips curving to form a closed smile. For the first time in forever, he felt a bit free. Once he got dizzy he stopped sitting down on the bed watching the room spin. He heard a very loud laugh sound from outside the window. Jimin walked over to the window, shading his eyes from the blinding sun. Looking down he saw two guys outside in the yard that seemed endless there was so much land. Jimin's relieved he's not the only other guy here besides Yoongi. Maybe they were just like him? One of the men had dark brunette hair and the other had unnatural copper red hair.