Insecure

|THIRTY-ONE|
Insecure
Officially Completed: 5/20/18
A/n Heh it's my birthday

◎|THIRTY-ONE| ◎InsecureOfficially Completed: 5/20/18A/n Heh it's my birthday

On a rainy Saturday, Hoseok found himself at the indoor pool. This room is one none of the men generally come into often, therefore Hoseok took this time to be alone and collect his thoughts. Hoseok was joyful, relieved even, that his best friend was unbelievably happy, but he couldn't stand to see Namjoon and Jin together. He wasn't furious, but he was rather sad and that is why he preferred not to see them. He felt as if not seeing the two would help him come to a point to where he wasn't upset over the thought anymore.

Beautiful Baekhyun appeared in the copper haired man's head. A thought of the two sharing romantic feelings with one another. Hoseok knew he had always had eyes for the older man, but he still wanted to be sure it wasn't just because he was the only single man in the house. Irritated with his thoughts, he put his hands over his eyes letting out an exasperated sigh.

The sound of the door opening made him uncover his eyes to see who had walked in. Speak of the damn devil. Baekhyun, shirtless and in white swim shorts, was ready to swim. It was already apparent to the older man that Hoseok had come for alone time. Hoseok wasn't dripping, nor did he have on the proper clothing to swim. "Oh Hoseok! I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here! I'll come back later."
"You don't have to you're fine, you're not bothering me." Hoseok stopped him. "Are you sure?"
"Positive," Hoseok says giving him a closed dimpled smile.

Baekhyun set his towel and phone on the chair next to the younger man. As the blonde walked towards the pool Hoseok admired his slightly tanned body. Baekhyun's body was so pretty. The slightly taller man let's his mind drift again as the older swam.

"So why are you here all by yourself?" Baekhyun thought like Jimin, Hoseok could use someone he barely knew to talk to.
"Just to think," Hoseok replies raising and lowering his shoulders, looking at the window.

How attractive Baekhyun was entered Hoseok's brain again, this time he compared himself to Baekhyun. He wondered if he looked that gorgeous, and if Namjoon just didn't find him attractive enough to be with. Hoseok looks at Baekhyun who was floating backwards, looking awfully graceful might I add, and ask, "What am I?"

This question was puzzling, as there were many answers to give to this single question. The older man stands up straight, furrowing his eyebrows he ask, "What?"
"What am I?" Hoseok ask again. Baekhyun swims over to the edge of the pool where Hoseok was closest to, and lifts himself out of the pool. Getting up off of the cement ground, Baekhyun walks over to where Hoseok was sitting and takes a seat next to him on the pool chair.

"Well what do you mean?" Baekhyun grabs his towel from the seat in front of him and wraps it around his body. "How do I look?" the younger man ask being more specific.