Reactions To His Actions

⚠️|THIRTY|⚠️
Reactions to His Actions
Officially Completed: 5/20/18
⚠️: READ This chapter contains smut and the gif is kinda... weird..? Okay okay softies just look away 💕 I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so pls if you don't like this stuff then don't read it. Seriously. My intentions were and are never to make you uncomfortable. Also next chapter will be posted in a few for those who don't read this chapter 💖

 Also next chapter will be posted in a few for those who don't read this chapter 💖

A week later, Jin was waiting in his room for Namjoon to get out of the shower. A text from Namjoon shows itself, blocking the top of the page Jin was reading.

Joonie:
Hey can you help me?

Jin:
With what?

Joonie:
I forgot my briefs could you bring them to me?

Jin:
Okay be there in a sec!

Namjoon was so used to using his own bathroom he had forgotten to bring his things with him. The water in his bathroom was no longer warming up like he needed. As Jin gets up from his bed, the thought of a steamy Namjoon took over his brain. After going into his boyfriends room and retrieving the briefs and a pair of black shorts from his drawers, Jin made the trip to the bathroom.

Once he reached the door he heard the sound of water running signaling Namjoon hadn't even gotten out yet. He knocks on the door, and waits for the come in. Jin opens the door, using his arm, he holds the clothes inside. "You can come all the way in Baby," Namjoon chuckles. The boy was confused, didn't Namjoon want his privacy?

Jin walks inside, the thick steam filled air hitting his lungs immediately. He shuts the door behind him, standing in front of the door awkwardly while holding Namjoon's clothes. Jin truly didn't know what to do in this situation, he was never put in one like this before he arrived at the house.

Jin had had boyfriends before in high school, but eventually he stopped trying to look for someone to focus on his future. He wanted to get to a point where he's stable in life before deciding to be in another relationship. This resulted in him never having his virginity taken. None of his boyfriends were ever with him long enough to get that piece of him because he didn't just want to fuck and have the guy break up with him the next day. Every time he would deny them it wouldn't take them long for them to leave him, and that just showed him how much they cared and he was glad.

Instead of just standing, Jin had decided he'd put his boyfriends clothes on the bathroom counter and go back into his room to wait for him. "I'll put your clothes on the counter, and then I'll leave." After doing so, Jin turned on his heel ready to leave. "Wait, I missed you today." The younger man says stopping the older one. Jin smiles at Namjoon's sweet words, replying with, "I missed you too."
"Keep me company?" Genuinely, the younger just wanted to spend some time with Jin. "Really?" The boy ask even more confused. He couldn't believe Namjoon was really this comfortable with him. "Yeah we're all men in here baby," Namjoon laughs.