You Heard What I Said

FOURTY-SIX
You Heard What I Said
Officially Completed: 5/19/19
A/n I still haven't given up on this book don't worry! School has just been getting in the way, I swear I've been terribly stressed and tired from it :( but im still writing bits a pieces throughout so please know I'm working on this! I feel like this chapter is short huff, I hope you guys like it ❤️

FOURTY-SIXYou Heard What I SaidOfficially Completed: 5/19/19A/n I still haven't given up on this book don't worry! School has just been getting in the way, I swear I've been terribly stressed and tired from it :( but im still writing bits a pieces...

The blondes eyes widened in surprise, as the brightest of all smiles took over his features.
"Wh-what??" Jimin asks just needing to clarify his ears weren't playing tricks on him.
"I love you." Yoongi repeats. He takes his hands off of Yoongi's cheeks just so he could cover his face as he gushed, trying so hard not to make a small noise. "I love you too." The gummiest smile stretched Yoongi's lips, him gently taking the younger's chin between his finger and thumb. Jimin follows his lead as Yoongi pulled his head towards him, and connected their lips in a slow yet so passionate kiss. Hearing Yoongi say those three words brought such joy to his heart, it was almost electric.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting for you to say that.." his voice was soft as Yoongi pulled away. "You know I mean them right?" The mint haired man asked brushing some of Jimin's hair back with his fingers. "Of course I do. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it." Jimin gently pecks lips, then rubs their noses together. "Now get in bed your body must be tired," He pulls away completely, "Do you guys have to go to work tomorrow?"

Yoongi gets in bed just as Jimin does. "They're letting us off for the rest of the week to rest up and get better," Yoongi explains catching Jimin looking at his bruise again. "Wow that is a big bruise.."
"Hopefully it'll be gone soon.. don't worry about it too much darling." He leans over and kisses Jimin's head. Yoongi then ignores his achy muscles as he pulls Jimin into him, as was still pretty tiny. "Now, I want to cuddle with you. I've had a hard day, and you're the best medicine."

The boy was definitely not one to reject cuddles. He just knew he would have to be extra gentle tonight so he wouldn't hurt his love. He turns around in Yoongi's arms, and presses a chaste kiss to his bare chest. "Okay, my love."

-

Just like Jimin had done Hoseok had taken care of his baby as well. He also told Baekhyun it'd be best for him to sleep with him so he could make sure he would be okay throughout the night. The two were now laying in Hoseok's bed, sharing each other's body warmth. "I'm not a kid," he laughed a bit cuddling more into Hoseok's side. He was referencing to how Hoseok had spoken to him earlier, and how now the man was making him sleep in bed with him. Of course, Baekhyun didn't mind. He would get to cuddle with one of his favorite people in the world. "You might not be a kid, but your my baby~" Hoseok said, the furrowed his eyebrows at how weird that actually sounded. "That sounded weird," he said causing both of them to laugh. Baekhyun had suddenly went quiet. That place hadn't had left his thoughts. It was just so dark and terrifying.

"That place was so scary you know? The poor boys, none of them were properly taken care of. They all looked like they were just skin and bone. Their hair was all dirty, some were also long from not cutting it in so long... I wonder why they kept them like that.. I wonder how Jimin and Jungkook survived.. there wasn't even a proper area to sleep in or... go to the bathroom. They slept on the floor, in a cage, Hoseok. They didn't even have a proper floor it was just concrete."
Every time Baekhyun thought about it, it would upset him all over again. He was happy he got to give those men a piece of his mind.

Hoseok was shocked to hear this news. Jungkook nor Jimin ever talked about what happened in that horrible place. Of course, Hoseok could understand why they wouldn't want to talk about such a horrible place. Hoseok tells Baekhyun comfortingly, "Well you helped every single one of those men tonight baby.. you did so good." The man places gentle kisses against the elders temple, before tightening his arms around Baehyun. A pout still on his lips, Baekhyun nodded. He felt himself snuggling into Hoseok's arms. "I think it's time for you to sleep as well, you've had a busy day," Hoseok says, his voice soft.

The elder had yawned with a nod, "You're right, Goodnight Hoseok.. thank you-" Baekhyun stops abruptly hearing his phone ringing. He reached over and grabbed it seeing it was Chanyeol, it caused him to smile a bit. It was a bit late though, he was wondering why he called so late. "Hi Sweets, I'm just checking on you. I know it's late, but i heard you guys just got back." Chanyeol's voice was soft and warm. Hoseok could hear every word, and it made his heart clench in jealousy. "I'm okay a little sore," he told him with a small sigh resting his head on Hoseok's chest. The copper haired man began to run his fingers up and down Baekhyun's arm soothingly.

"You sound exhausted- were you about to sleep?" Chanyeol asks concern lacing in his voice. "Oh no you're okay," The other chuckled a bit, putting a leg over Hoseok. Hoseok, now feeling clingy and jealous, moved his hand down to the elders ass and pulled him closer. Baekhyun held back a noise and looked up at him questioningly. He was about to say something when Chanyeol spoken up, "Oh okay, well I just wanted to let you know I missed you at work today."
"Aw Channie.. I missed you too hun."

Hoseok felt his heart drop a bit as his hold on Baekhyun faltered.
"Sucks I'm not even gonna be able to see you for the next week or so either!" Chanyeol sighs dramatically, a chuckled following after.  "I'll be back before you know it!!" Baekhyun giggled a bit, as he began to draw patterns on Hoseok's chest with his index finger. "Then maybe a hug? And maybe lunch again?" Chanyeol asked with hope in his voice.

Hoseok's heart dropped more, he wouldn't be able to handle it if he loses Baekhyun right now too. "Sure love," Baekhyun chuckled with a yawn. "Okay I'll let you head to bed, goodnight sweetheart.."
"Goodnight Channie." After he hangs up, Baekhyun puts his phone down on the table beside them. The elder puts his arm around Hoseok's torso hugging up to him. Hoseok kisses his head gently, relaxing with his baby back in his arms properly. "Goodnight my Hobi," Baekhyun mumbled moving his head up to kiss Hoseok's jaw gently. He snuggled closer Hoseok after that falling asleep soon after. The younger decided not to let his feelings or thoughts keep him up, so he closed his eyes relaxing as best as he could. He fell asleep after deciding he'd just talk to Baekhyun about it in the morning.

~

Namjoon finally hops in with one crutch, Taehyung following after. Seeing the men both Jungkook and Jin get up quickly.

"Joonie! Oh my god babe are you okay??" As soon as Jin is right in front of Namjoon he begins to examine his body. "I'm okay baby- I am, I'll be better in no time!" The younger said giving his boyfriend a reassuring smile.

"How bad is it??" Jungkook asked while going to hug Taehyung tightly. "I'm going to be just fine, it just got me in my calf muscle, the doctor said i should heal fine," Namjoon explained pulling Jin into his lap. He kissed the back of his neck gently. Jin turned in Namjoon's lap sniffling slightly, "I was so worried.."
"I know babyboy, but I'm okay, alright?" Jin nodded in response.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook back just as tight sighing into his neck. "I missed you so much.." Tae mumbled into his boyfriends neck. "I missed you too Taetae.." Taehyung lifted Jungkook into his arms and began to carry him into the room leaving Namjoon and Jin in the living room.

It wasn't very long until Jin and Namjoon had went to bed themselves. They were successfully able to get Namjoon clean without getting his stitches wet.