Innocence

| THIRTEEN|
Innocence
Officially Completed: 3/14/18

✤| THIRTEEN| ✤Innocence Officially Completed: 3/14/18

While at work Jimin popped up in Yoongi's head. He is proud of him and because of this, Yoongi's crush had grown immensely since Jimin has been in the house. The boy now talks freely to everyone, he doesn't even talk in a tiny voice like he used to. He doesn't need Yoongi to walk with him to the other rooms in the house anymore. Yoongi's heart is also a little heavy about this though.

One day, Yoongi had come out of his room to pick up Jimin from his room for dinner, but he wasn't in there. He checked the bathroom and no one was in there either. Having the thought that maybe he was with Jungkook, the man made the short trip to the brunette's room. Going to Jungkook's door he didn't even receive an answer. Yoongi then thought it was ridiculous he was even going to all this trouble to find one person. Walking downstairs he immediately recognized one of the voices as Jimin's. He felt warmth engulf his heart as it also sank. He already missed Jimin wanting to be around him. The desire to want to be needed was one that felt new to Yoongi, and it sat very uncomfortably with him.

~

Jimin ended up spending the remainder of his day outside drawing. The weather was absolutely beautiful. Sunny and warm just how Jimin liked it, so why not spend a day soaking in it while it lasted?

Last night, when Jimin caught Jin dancing, it was drawing him into a piece of his old self. Since it made Jimin miss music a lot, that's what he's been yearning to listen to. He wanted to take time to block out the world by putting in a pair of headphones, and turning his music up to his desired level.

It was at this time Jimin also remembered how music could affect one's mood spontaneously. He hadn't been taken through so many emotions in one hour in a long while. It could be cheerful at one moment he could be happy, jumping and dancing. The next, he was sitting back and possibly on the verge of tears.

The sun had already begun to set, and the boy realized the agents should be coming home at any minute. The lights that were strung across the ceiling of the gazebo flickered on. Jimin continued to draw getting lost in his art. He didn't notice the sky had become darker until he looked towards the house. His way was dark enough to where he didn't have the bravery to walk back to the house. Jimin now knows he should've gone back when he noticed the sun was beginning it's trip to show the other side of the world the gift of light. The boy turns back around in his seat, and tries to relax as he begins to give himself a pep talk to walk up to the house.

-

Yoongi comes home another present in hand for Jimin. The man felt it was the time to give him this gift, especially since he loved the way the younger's face lit up when he brought something new for him home. Jin was sitting on the couch watching an unknown show on the TV.