Stuck Out

FOURTY-SEVEN
Stuck Out
Officially Completed: 8/14/19

A/n before this chapter I would like to say thank you for being patient with me

A/n before this chapter I would like to say thank you for being patient with me. Lots of things have been going on with me, and I didn't know if I would continue this. But, seeing people actually reading it have given me encouragement to continue and I will. So thank you to those reading as well. Alright! Next chapter will probably be the last though, so I can start focusing on other projects in the making uwu.
——————
It was a few months later when Baekhyun had convinced the group to let Chanyeol come for dinner since he wouldn't stop asking. The men really felt for the guy, just trying to do any and everything to hang out with Baekhyun.

"I don't wanna have to hide again.. I hate hiding," Jungkook groans as he lays on the bed in starfish position. "I know baby, but it'll just be for a couple hours okay, Bun?" Taehyung goes to sit next to the younger on the bed. "We can always sneak up here and come cuddle and kiss. Now get dressed he'll be here soon." He said as he leaned down to peck Jungkook's lips. The boy wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck to keep him there as he instead kissed him fully. As their lips moved together in sync slowly, Taehyung couldn't help himself when he deepened the kiss. "Maybe we should wait to get dressed.." The younger mumbles against his lips. Taehyung nods pulling away biting Jungkook's bottom lip letting it drag from between his teeth. "We most definitely should."

-

When Chanyeol had gotten there, he practically clung onto Baekhyun since he was the only one he really knew. Baekhyun decided to show him around the house making small talk as he did so. Hoseok on the other hand was practically burning with jealousy. He hated seeing the two so close, laughing and joking around with each other. To Hoseok everything Chanyeol was doing was flirting, and he wanted the male away from his Baekhyun. His mind had eventually led him to him not wanting to lose Baekhyun. He felt like that's exactly what Chanyeol was doing and he also had the advantage of being able to leave the house and take Baekhyun places. He decides he had had enough of his own thoughts. He walked over to Baekhyun, and the elder immediately saw him so he was all ears by the time Hoseok got to him. "Can we talk?"

Baekhyun excuses himself from Chanyeol, leaving the tall man to sit on the couch while him and Hoseok left. Hoseok leads him outside, to the side of house just so they wouldn't accidentally be seen. Hoseok was silent as he tried to get is thoughts together, Baekhyun let's his back rest against the house as he waited patiently. The younger goes to stand in front of the elder his head down. Baekhyun brings his hand up, and underneath Hoseok's chin. He gently lifts the males head to make him look at him. "What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked in a gentle voice. Hoseok doesn't say anything, but leans in and kisses him instead. The kiss is gentle and sweet, their lips moving together in sync. The elders arms go around Hoseok's neck, and they stay kissing for a moment until Hoseok pulls away. He rests his forehead against the others.

"Jealous?" The elder teases with a small giggle as he played with the man's hair. "Shush," Hoseok pecks his lips. "What's going on?" Baek pulls back just enough to where he can look at Hoseok properly. He was curious over what all this was about. After letting out a sigh, Hoseok said, "I really don't wanna lose you.."
"I-" baekhyun went to speak but was cut off. "I really don't. You mean so much to me and it would kill me if I couldn't have you in my arms. Kiss your lips, cheeks, or anywhere else on your gorgeous body."