Deeper

|NINE|
Deeper
Officially Completed: 3/1/18
A/n Jimin in so cute okay on with le story

❀|NINE| ❀DeeperOfficially Completed: 3/1/18A/n Jimin in so cute okay on with le story

Jimin walked out of the gym sweat covering his body. Since no one in the house had shown signs of being a night out, Jimin thought night time was always the best time to workout. No one would come in on him. No one could break his concentration. It was just him. Jimin notices as he walks up the stairs how his legs don't seem to be as sore as they were a month ago. Tomorrow night he decides to push himself harder.

Jimin walks into his room and grabs clean clothes that Yoongi has gotten him, then he heads to the bathroom. Like usual he avoids the mirror. Once he stepped out of the shower, he looks at the scale he has also been avoiding since the first time he weighed himself a month ago. He hates being so skinny.

He steps on it and takes a breath facing the wall. It made a beeping noise and he looks down. Having gained a few pounds, he gave a closed smile and went over to the mirror. Taking a breath before doing so, he wiped the mirror so he could get a clear view of himself. The bags and dark circles around his eyes have disappeared. Jimin also noticed he had gained a little more color to his skin. Piece by piece, he felt his old self slowly but surely coming back to him.

-

When late morning hit, Jungkook wakes up his eyes still closed. The air was thin as he took in a deep breath. He could feel an arm draped over him. Jungkook had forgotten what happened the previous night. He opens his eyes seeing a chest in front of him. It all clicks when he sees Taehyung's relaxed face his eyes closed. He is surprised that the older man didn't bother to move him into his room once he fell asleep. His heart skipped a beat as happiness started to take over his body. The dark brunette smiles shifting a bit to make himself a bit more comfortable. The boy was pulled him closer, making Jungkook feel as if he could jump over mountains. Jungkook closing his eyes and cuddled up to the man.

Jungkook's mind began to race with cute scenarios of him and Tae. The more he thought, the more he began to feel like the light brunette holding him might share the same feelings. As doubt crawled Into his mind, he started to think "more rationally." It was Taehyung's job to make sure that he was okay. It was his job to watch him and protect him. That's why Jungkook thought there could be no way that Taehyung cared for him in that way. He hasn't in the years they've known each other so why would he start now? Last night he was just being an amazing friend. Jungkook soaks in this wonderful feeling while he can. This won't last forever, he thinks. The dark brunette ended up drifting into sleep again.

Taehyung rolled onto his back making Jungkook feel cold. Just wanting to be cuddled again, the boy snuggled close to him. He put a leg over Taehyung's torso and laid his head on his chest. This time Taehyung being the one to wake up opened his eyes to the younger man cuddling up to him. The elder couldn't help but give a small smile. Remembering the events from last night, he knows his Kookie had to be tired. He knew he couldn't move and risk waking up this angel. Taehyung grabbed his phone off of the bedside table and made sure it was on silent. Rubbing Jungkook's forearm, he kissed his hair. Maybe one day he'll be able to call this amazing boy his.

Jungkook whimpers his face scrunching up in discomfort. Taehyung could only guess he was having another nightmare. The scared man started to whine the word 'no' over and over again. Taehyung thought about what to do. This is the first time he's ever had to deal with anyone in the middle of a nightmare. Last night Jungkook came to him. Taehyung feeling like he genuinely does help Jungkook, he thought about what to do. The only thing he could think of he tried, he began to soothingly whisper, "Tae's here Kookie. It's alright, I've got you."

Jungkook began to hold onto Taehyung's arm with such a grip he thought the boy would be sure to leave a mark. The older man continued to whisper the words into his ear, and amazingly the younger man began to calm down. Even though the boy was calmed Taehyung still whispered the words into his ear for good measure. "Tae..." Jungkook says sleepily. The elder looked down at him his eyes were still closed indicating, he was speaking in his sleep. Yet, Taehyung still answered.

"Yes, Kookie?" He asks.
"I love you."

-

Jimin's imagination was active as he slept. He cuddled up to his pillow as Yoongi entered his mind.

Jimin dived underneath the now semi-warm chlorine water. He swam underneath the water until he could see the ledge in eyeshot.  He swam back up his head above the water. He turned around seeing a shirtless Yoongi making his way into the pool. Jimin's eyes raked over Yoongi's lightly toned body. The younger swallowed his spit hard watching Yoongi. The blue haired man seemed to be in slow motion as he dipped into the water hands first.

Yoongi disappeared under the water. Jimin searched for him but he couldn't seem to pinpoint where he was. The boy felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a chin on his shoulder. He could hear his own breath as he turned his head to look at Yoongi. His eyes met the older mans. Jimin admires how deep Yoongi's brown eyes are, Jimin swears he could get lost in them. Their heads were only inches apart. Jimin felt the temperature in his cheeks rise. "H-hi.." Jimin stutters. He then catches his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Jimin... do you know how beautiful you are?" Yoongi says, his voice deepening. The elder ran his thumb over the younger's bottom lip releasing it from its hold between his teeth. The man removes his arm from Jimin's waist, and brings it around the his head so his hand could touch his soft cheek. Yoongi's eyes flicker from Jimin's eyes to his lips. The smaller could feel his heart race as the butterflies started to flutter away in his stomach. His heart was tugging him towards Yoongi but he stayed in place mesmerized by the older's actions. Yoongi leans in, Jimin could see his lips coming closer...

Jimin wakes up his eyes still closed. He's met with bright red eyelids as the sun shines in his eyes. He knits his eyebrows together in discomfort turning over on his side making it dark again. He moved around until he found a comfortable position, in hopes of falling asleep to continue his dream. As his mind drifted to what could've happened in his dream, he began to realize how deep his "little" crush has gotten.

The butterflies he gets around Yoongi. The way Yoongi can make him feel better just by simply holding him. The dreams, and the daydreaming. The man has even managed to cause Jimin to smile the biggest smile that he has given in what he now knows is two years. The love-struck boy just adores Yoongi's smile and how when he does his eyes smile too. The younger couldn't hold back his smile as it came with a little chuckle.

Jimin thinks back to the time when they first met each other. Yoongi's like a hidden angel. At first, the boy didn't know what to think about the blue haired man, but he's shown the younger so much in the past weeks that he won't do any thing to harm him. That day was only a few weeks ago. Jimin began to mentally curse himself for letting his feelings get so deep so quickly. For Jimin when he catches feelings this quickly, he always gets hurt. Maybe his feelings were so strong only because Yoongi was his savior?

The small boy felt his tummy rumble. The thought of having cereal occupied his thoughts. His tongue could taste the sweetness of the cereal as the milk slid down his throat. After some thoughts of encouragement, Jimin pushed his covers back and swings his legs over the side. He opens his door and takes one more breath before making his way to the stairs. Even though he has become more comfortable with the other men in the house, he finds it still somewhat of a struggle to trust them enough to be in the same room with them