Jiminie Date

|THIRTY-FOUR|
Jiminie Date
Officially Completed: 6/11/28
Sorry babes I was on vacation and I was gonna update but I got caught up in a lot! On with the chapter!

✾|THIRTY-FOUR|✾Jiminie DateOfficially Completed: 6/11/28Sorry babes I was on vacation and I was gonna update but I got caught up in a lot! On with the chapter!

As Yoongi prepared for his and Jimin's date, Jungkook's job was to keep the blonde busy. As Jungkook distracted Jimin, he didn't mention the dream about Taehyung because he didn't want to ruin Jimin's night with his problems. Jungkook decided to make Jimin play dress up again by doing his hair and makeup amazingly like last time. Jimin's blonde hair had slight curls in it making it wavy. His eyes, painted with a light pink and eyeliner to shape them. He was dressed in a navy blue button up decorated with hearts tucked in red jeans.

When Jungkook finally got the okay to bring Jimin downstairs, he acted as if they were just going down there to get a snack.

The table now had a white cloth over it, three candles were placed around a vase with a red rose in it. Plates with food that Yoongi had prepared himself across from one another. Yoongi waited impatiently, as he pressed his tongue against his cheek. The male's tinted blue hair went over his eyebrows. He was dressed in a white shirt, and black jeans. When he heard footsteps making their way down the stairs he straightens up clasping his hands together in front of him.

As the pair made their way down the stairs, Jungkook pulled his phone out and discreetly began to record Jimin. The living room was almost pitch black, so Jimin had wondered why it was so dark. When he finally rounded the corner to the kitchen, he gasped a  bright smile that lit up the room upon his features, his hands go over his mouth in surprise. Seeing Jimin's reaction caused Yoongi's lips to spread into that award-winning gummy smile. It made Jungkook feel a little better seeing his his best friend so happy. Yoongi thought Jimin looked so gorgeous, even in the dim light.

"What is this?" Jimin's heart fluttered in his chest, as he continued to scan the area. "It's a date!" Yoongi walks over to his red-cheeked boyfriend, he was taken by surprise when Jimin decided to hug him. Yoongi hugs the younger man back wrapping his arms around his waist. Jungkook stopped recording, sent the video to Yoongi, and decided now was the best time to leave them to each other.

"God, Jimin you look as beautiful as ever." The elder rubbed Jimin's sides tenderly, as the younger had a blush coating his cheeks. "Thank you, you're so sweet." Jimin peck's his boyfriend's lips before saying, "Let's eat!"

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and leads him over to a chair pulling it out for him. "You know," He starts as the boy sits down and he pushes him in. "The first time you dressed up I wanted to be the one to tell you, you looked really good," Yoongi admits going around the table to sit in his seat. "Why didn't you?" Jimin stuffed some noodles in his mouth, looking at Yoongi as he answered his question.
"I had the thought you two were a thing, and the thought of not being able to have you bothered me so much. I was more pissed at myself than anything."