Serendipity

|TWENTY-NINE|
Serendipity
Officially Completed: 5/18/18
Tear is absolutely amazing. Damn boys you do the damn thing.

Yoongi at his desk yawns

Yoongi at his desk yawns. He found it hard to get sleep last night as Jimin was in his thoughts again. He typed the name of a criminal they were observing. This man is supposed to be apart of the human trafficking that got the men at home where they are today. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a figure in front of his desk. "Hey Yoongi," he recognized the voice as Hani's. Taking a quick glance up at the woman, he continues going over the profile. The agents are trying to figure out if it was time to start questioning people again.

"Hey," Yoongi mumbles.
"I was wondering if you'd like to go out for drinks?" She asked sweetly, placing her hands on his desk leaning forward using them as support.

Yoongi thinks about her question. Drinking sounded like a great way to distance his mind from Baekhyun and Jimin. The thought was very tempting, but he knew that it was an unhealthy way to deal with the issue. Yoongi knowing his body, knew that alcohol would only amplify his feelings. He could see himself now spilling the information about everyone and unfortunately getting them caught. He decided that coming up with an excuse would be best.

"Sorry I can't. I told the boys I'd cook for them tonight." Yoongi stops typing and leans back his seat looking at the dark brunette.
"Well when are you free?" Hani asks.
"I don't know there's usually lots of things to do at home," Yoongi dismisses her again. Her mouth forms an 'O' shape as she raises her eyebrows. "I get it," She says chewing on the inside of her lip. She nods and walks away.

Yoongi knew better than to use another person to push him to forget about Jimin.

-

The agents walk into the house. Even though Yoongi didn't want to speak to Jimin, he always looked for him.

Yoongi didn't know that Jimin had been in his room all day. Due to being upset over feeling like he's damaged his and Yoongi's friendship. And that's why all the men besides the other agents were glaring daggers at him. Not noticing their eyes and without much thought he ask, "Where's Jimin?"

"Oh now you care?" Jungkook says quite sassily. "What do you mean? I've always cared." That isn't a lie. Yoongi has always cared for Jimin. Lately though, with his jealousy blocking his positive feelings, he hasn't been able to show it properly.
Jungkook puts a hand on his hip as he says, "Well you sure haven't been acting like it! Jimin has been in his room all day! He's barely spoken a damn word. He's been like that lately, and today I finally decided to ask him why even though I knew the answer."
Yoongi finally noticed the way Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin were looking at him.
"It's my fault?" He ask as he felt his heart sink. He never meant to make Jimin upset.
Yoongi began to realize how much him being such an asshole has also affected the smaller. Until now, he didn't think to consider how his actions made Jimin feel.
Hoseok ask, "You think?"