Best Feeling

|TWENTY-SIX|
Best Feeling
Officially Completed: 5/12/18
A/n thank you to who ever is reading this, I love you 🤧💖💕 Also happy festa💕 drunk Hobi had me dead and Yoongi telling Jimin he loved him killed my heart! Jimin got so cute a giggly😩 bless him. (You guys are always welcome to comment back to these A/N I will have a literal convo if possible alright! Enjoy the chapter 💕💕)

 (You guys are always welcome to comment back to these A/N I will have a literal convo if possible alright! Enjoy the chapter 💕💕)

It was hard for all the men to keep this secret away from Jimin. They knew they had to though because they remember how it felt to have their parents visit them by surprise the first time. When the day finally came they all (Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin) woke Jimin up, and told him to get dressed. Jungkook didn't forget to mention to be dressed nicely, not plainly. Once Jimin began to ask why, none of the men spilled any information about the day they had prepared.

After Jungkook made sure Jimin was dressed properly, the two headed downstairs to wait with the other men.

"Can I please know what's going on?" Jimin asks for the millionth time this morning. "You'll see," Hoseok gives him a closed smile.
Jimin passed the time by entertaining himself with his phone, but time still seemed to move slowly. Becoming more anxious by the second, Jimin's heart jumped in his throat as the doorknob jiggled.

Namjoon walked through the door, Jimin relaxed. Then he began to tense up again wondering why he was home early. "Stand," Jungkook's tells Jimin standing up. The boy stands up with the other men. A formally dressed elder woman and man walk in. "Mom, Dad!" Jin smiles and runs over to the couple. He hugs the both of them.

Jimin's heart pounded harder at the thought of his parents being here too. Taehyung brought Jungkook's, Baekhyun brought Hoseok's and then Yoongi finally walked in with Jimin's parents.

Jimin caught eyes with his mother. She gasped covering her mouth. The boy stayed frozen in place his eyes lightly burning, tears threatening him. He couldn't believe this was real. He had no control of his body as he ran to his mother. Jimin dropped to his knees in front of her and hugged her legs. Tears were streaming on her face too as she dipped her fingers into his hair, running her fingers through it.  Jimin's dad leaned down and stroked his hair. "My boy..." Jimin's dad says getting down next to him and hugging him.

Yoongi smiled at the scene before him. He loved seeing Jimin smile.

Jimin's mother told both men to stand up. Once they were both standing, she pulls Jimin into a proper hug. She pulls away cupping Jimin's face in her hands examining him.

"I didn't believe it was really you, but I came anyway and it's you it's really you." Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she tenderly rubbed Jimin's cheek with her thumb. She kisses his cheek and hugs him again tightly. Jimin soaks in being in his mother's arms again. He smells the scent of her favorite perfume mixed with his parents house, it taking him back home.