Angelic?

|THIRTY-FIVE|
Angelic?
Officially Completed: 6/11/18

After dropping Jimin off to Yoongi, Jungkook went back to his room his heart longing to be with his boyfriend

After dropping Jimin off to Yoongi, Jungkook went back to his room his heart longing to be with his boyfriend. He truly felt obligated to give Taehyung his space so, he stayed in his room and laid down in bed instead. Laying down on his stomach he slipped his arms underneath his pillow and laid tried to cuddle into the pillow searching for comfort.

Not having the desire to be on his phone, Jungkook looked around his room as thoughts flooded his head.

Am I overreacting?

In this moment he truly looked at himself, and realized how he did "hang" all over Taehyung and how it must be overwhelming and annoying for his boyfriend. Jungkook felt selfish for not thinking about Taehyung and how he could be feeling.

His dream flashed in his mind. Him remembering how Taehyung said he was annoying. With this thought, any good ones he had were pushed out the window. Tears now brimming his eyes, he let out a shaky breath. He clamped his lips shut as he whimpered softly, and sniffled. Jungkook rolls over going into a fetal position, holding his pillow closer to his body. He just missed Taehyung so much.

-

Yoongi wanted to show Jimin a talent he was proud to have. The boy had also never been in the older's room, so Yoongi was eager to show him his beautiful instrument.

"I'm going to put these dishes away and then we are going to go to my room because I have something to show you." Yoongi gets up taking his and Jimin's dirty dishes with him.

"What is it?" Jimin asks just as Yoongi gets to the sink. "When have I ever told you what any of your surprises are?" Amusement laced Yoongi's voice, as he looked back at his boyfriend. Jimin nodded saying, "This is true."

With the conversation the two just had, Jimin couldn't help but feel a little doubt. Yoongi would never force himself on Jimin would he? The blonde frowns at himself, disappointed that he even had the thought Yoongi could do such a thing. He pushes that horrible thought away, he knows Yoongi is better than that. He promised himself never doubt Yoongi like that again.

In order to make himself feel better, instead of thinking any longer he decided to start a conversation with the light blue haired man instead.
"I have a question?"
"Yes?"
"Did you buy me those things to impress me?" Jimin asks, a teasing smile dancing upon his features. "To see you smile because I love your smile." Yoongi answers truthfully, him glancing over at Jimin. "Even with my messed up teeth?" Jimin gives Yoongi a bright toothy smile as he points at his front teeth. "Your teeth are adorable!"

Jimin shakes his head, and looks down at his phone screen. As he played a game where he had to click a cookie in order to level up, a thought crossed his mind. Would him being a virgin affect how Yoongi sees him? Jimin would hate to lose Yoongi over this when they were deep into the relationship. Also, the thought of being disrespected the way he was before haunted him. Therefore, he thought it would be best to address this question now while their conversation from earlier was still up in the air.

"Yoongi?" Jimin looks up from his screen and places his phone face down onto the table.
"Yeah baby?" Yoongi turns around drying his hands off with a clean rag. A blush lightly coated over Jimin's cheeks at the nickname. "I have another question..."
"Yeah?"
"Is me being a virgin going to negatively affect our relationship? I don't want to be disrespected again."

The elder couldn't deny he felt a little hurt that Jimin thought that his information he shared with him tonight would affect them negatively. Yoongi also understood though because Jimin's ex-boyfriend was pure shit.

"That is never going to affect our relationship negatively. When you want to give that piece of yourself to me you will. I would never, could never force you to do anything you don't want to do. Plus, your first time can be as special as you make it, and if, and when that day comes I want it to be special for you."
The younger smiles softly at Yoongi's words his doubts fading away for the time being. "Are we clear?" Yoongi asked walking towards his boyfriend. "Crystal."

Jimin knew the doubts would be stuck in the back of his head, but he wouldn't allow them to pester him, keeping Yoongi's words of reassurance with him.

Yoongi, cupping Jimin's cheeks after standing in front of him, leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his boyfriends lips. "Good," he pecks his lips once more before pulling away. "You ready to go to my room?" Nodding, the blonde gets up from his seat and stands next to the other. Jimin holds out his hand waiting for Yoongi to grab it.
"God, your so cute," Yoongi smiles taking ahold of Jimin's hand lacing their fingers together.

He begin's to lead the way to his room, Jimin behind him. Once they are at Yoongi's door, he allows his boyfriend to go in first, "You first." The younger man steps inside, surprise sketches it's self onto Jimin's face his eyes widening. There was an eighty-eight key keyboard in the room. "You play?"

"Yeah this is what I wanted to show you. I could play something if you'd like?" He couldn't resist Yoongi's offer as he loves music.
"Yes please, do you sing?" Jimin asks wondering if the magic in his fingers also came with a voice. Yoongi sits down on the bench and Jimin situated himself against the wall next to the instrument. 

"Every so often but it's not anything amazing," Yoongi chuckles. "What are you playing for me?" Jimin ask quite cutely. After a moment of thinking Yoongi asks, "Can I go through your list of music?" The smaller places his phone in Yoongi's hands, and Yoongi then begins the search through his songs. He was surprised to find a song he knew how to play. The older man turned the screen off, and placed his fingers on the appropriate keys. As Yoongi began to play, Jimin recognized the song quickly as this was one he learned quickly from how much he loved it. He loved watching as Yoongi's fingers glided over the keys so swiftly as he played. The music drew Jimin in far enough to where he started singing along. The elder hearing his boyfriend angelic voice, put himself on auto pilot just to hear it.

Jimin's voice made Yoongi's heart beat faster, and his stomach tie in knots. Once he was done playing, Yoongi felt a burst of happiness take over his features as he smiled a gummy smile.
"What?" Jimin asked, not knowing why Yoongi was smiling.
"You can sing!"
"No, I'm not that good really..." Jimin shakes his head. "Good doesn't even describe your voice fully! Great, or amazing I think is the right words," Yoongi tells him, making Jimin's cheeks coat over with a blush.

Yoongi leaned and grabbed Jimin's hand. "Come here," The man pulls Jimin over to him and into his lap. The younger now straddling him, Yoongi wraps his arms around his waist. Jimin was the one to smile brightly this time.

"You just don't know how beautiful your singing is."
Jimin puts his arms around Yoongi's neck resting them on his shoulders. "You're really sweet you know that?" The boy says looking his boyfriend in his eyes.
"Only to you," Yoongi chuckles rubbing Jimin's sides.

Yoongi reaches up and captures Jimin's chin between his index finger and his thumb. Already knowing what the other wanted, Jimin moved with Yoongi's hand as he leaned down catching his boyfriends lips in a sweet kiss. Their lips moved slowly them just enjoying the feeling of each other's lips.

There's a knock on the door, causing the couple to pull away from each other. Yoongi stole one more quick kiss before saying, "Come in!"

A distraught Taehyung walks through the door shutting it behind him.