Fire

[A/N The first few intro pages will be pretty short so. Don't get mad. There will be chapter one soon and it will be longer! Promise! :D]
{3rd Person}
The orange colored orb flew towards a tall castle that lay on a hill looking over the town. A small boy, maybe 5, came running out angrily yelling at someone. He had fiery red hair and was wearing a grey striped sweater with black pants and shoes. Chasing after him was a older man.
"Prince Max you need to come back inside!" The older was said worriedly. The boy shook his head and stomped his foot on the ground. The older man gave up and walked back in saying to be back in an hour.
When the boy was alone the orb flew up to him. Max was scared but reached out for the orb. He pulled back when the orb disappeared into his chest. His chest grew a bright orange almost blinding him but the light vanished.
{Max's POV}
I closed my eyes at the light and opened when it calmed down. I looked down to see flames surrounding me. I touched it and it didn't hurt. I decided to run around in it until I heard my name being called by my father and went inside. Being the prince I was escorted to the dining room and ate dinner and went to my room. It was big and the walls had gold trimming and a paint of a dark blue. I jumped on my bed and looked at my chest where the light was. I noticed a gold necklace with a 'Z' symbol hanging around my neck. I started to drift to sleep wondering about the crazy day I had.