Death

{3rd person}

The black colored orb flew towards an alleyway. In the alleyway was a boy with dirty blonde hair. He had a green t-shirt along with green shorts. He was also wearing sneakers.

{??? POV}

I was running until I saw Chad. He bullies everyone. I hid and decided to watch. A girl with red hair a white shirt and skirt came running and bumped into him. Falling on the ground.

"Watch were you're going." he said. The girl stood up and he pushed her back to the ground.

"What's your name?" he asks.

"Shelby." She muttered out. He grabs her by the hair and lifted her back up.

"What was that?" he asked.

"S-Shelby." She said louder her voice filled with fear. He tosses her back to the ground. She attempts to get back up and gets pushed back down again. I run up to Chad and punch him in the face. He gets mad and tries to punch me but the girl I saved pushes me to the ground and takes the hit. I grab her hand and run into an alleyway.

"I th-ink we lo-st hi-m." I say in between breaths. She nods.

"Shelby." She says smiling.

"Cory." I say. I hear a rustling noise and look over at something down the alleyway. Still holding her hand I walk deeper into the alley dragging her along with me. When I stop we see two orbs of light. One black and the other white. The black one goes into my chest and the white one goes into Shelby's chest. We are surrounded by a black and white light. I grip Shelby's hand tighter blushing a little. When the light stops I see a camera mask in my hand. I look at Shelby and point to her head. There was a paper crown on her head. She takes her free hand and feels the top of her head. She looks at a nearby puddle of water from where it was raining earlier and sees the paper crown on her head. I put my mask on and she looks over to me.

"What happened?'" She asks. I shrug and realize I'm still holding her hand. I let go most likely blushing. She frowns.

"We should get going. Chad should be gone." I say.

"Who's Chad?" She asks following me out of the alleyway.

"The jerk who punched you. Why did you save me?" I ask.

"Because you saved me." She tells me smiling. I nod and we part ways.

{Finally done with Intro Pages!! Btw Copy and paste saved my life there!}