--Chapter 3--

A/N: Ok before I start with Chapter 3 I want to say...

THANK YOU!! For 500 reads. I'm so happy. And I never thought this would happen. So, with that said lets continue with Chapter 3!!

{Previously ~ "The pairs are..."}

{3rd Person}

"The pairs are, Fire and Water, Lightning and Ice, Physics and Wind, Earth and Scott, and Life and Death." Joel said to the kids.

"First up is Fire and Water." Joel stated. Max and Aph slowly walked to the middle of the room. The room started to shift and they were in a forest like area with a small pond. Near the pond was a campsite with a fire going. It was quite peaceful.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that this room shifts depending on the powers you possess!" Joel said. Max and Aph nodded slightly still confused.

"You may begin." Yammy called from nowhere.

{Beware. I suck at fight scenes in writing form.}

Max and Aph started by attempting to summon their powers. Max got it first and shot a small fireball at Aph who at that point had successfully summoned her power. She quickly made a wall of water blocking off the fireball and shot the wall to Max. Max dodged and ran to Aph trying to punch her. She dodged and punched him in the face.

"What's wrong? You Mad Max?" Aph said teasingly. Max enraged by the comment summoned a circle of fire around Aph. As it was slowly closing in on her Max punched her in the shoulder. Aph made balls of water and aimed them at Max and the fire circle. When she was done Max was soaked and only a little bit of fire remained. Max tried to summon his fire and failed. Aph quickly made water appear in her hand and it turned in to spear. It had a birch wood handle and the blade was a light blue that spiked out at the sides. It had a blue tinted glow to it. Aph raised the spear to Max's neck. He moved out of the way and created his own weapon. It was a sword. The blade was long and thin. It was a brownish color with an orange outline. The handle was black with white dots.

Max brought it up to Aph's spear and they started to swing and block at each other for a while. Until eventually they both collapsed.

"Draw!" Joel shouted. Max groaned and Aph grinned. They got up and walked over to the other kids. The forest went back to it's normal blank white room.

"Next. Lightning and Ice." Lizzie said.

"Hey! That's my line!" Joel called. Lizzie shrugged and Red walked in the center of the room. He was followed by a very nervous Ross.

When they got into the middle the room shaped into a mountain-y like area with snow everywhere and they sky was covered in clouds. The atmosphere was dark as they started to fight. It started with Red and Ross summoning their powers. Red summoned lightning form the sky right onto Ross who was too busy with his powers and got hit. An explosion happened and Ross flew into one of the sides of the mountain. Smoke filled the area where Ross was and no one could see. Soon icicles started to shoot from nowhere. A few almost hit Red. Ross came out of the smoke covered in snow and he had cuts on his arms from the lightning. He had large icicles surrounding him and he started to fire them at Red who dodged. Red shot a lightning bolt at Ross. Ross blocked it with a wall of ice. Red summoned a sword that was gray and the blade looked like a lightning bolt. Ross also summoned a weapon. It was a clear blue staff and it had a blue ribbon tied to it. They started fighting with the weapons until Red had his sword against Ross' neck. He pinned Ross to the ground.

"Red wins!" Joel stated.
Sorry it's so short