^^Chapter 14^^

~Sorry I haven't updated in a bit I was on a road trip and I couldn't~

{Previously ~ "Crap." Max said looking at the hallway along with Cory.}

{3rd person}

Lizzie and the rest arrive at the mainland and they take in the sight of the beautiful buildings.

"Where did Grace last live?" Lizzie asked turning to Graser.

"It was, Harmony Hollow." Graser said looking down.

"Hey! I heard of that place! The queen was said to be so nice and involved with her people." Adam said.

"Yeah, Shubble was the queen and Grace has probably taken her place as queen." Graser said

"Oh." Was all that Adam said. Everyone else was silent as they pulled onto the shore.

"How far is Harmony Hollow, and do we have the DNA box?" Joel asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, and follow me." Graser said showing Joel the box and got off the ship. They walked along the pier passing all the shops.

"My feet hurt!" Aph complained after a few minutes.

"We could catch a bus?" Adam said.

[I forgot to mention. This is a time period where cars and stuff exist just not wifi or electronics. But the leaders of the lands are still queens and kings.]

"Yeah. How much are they?" Joel asked looking at Adam.

"I think like $5 per town you pass?" Adam said.

"Harmony Hollow is the next town over." Graser said.

"Well lets get a bus!" Aph called. Joel sighed and nodded.

"But, we all have to pay $5." Adam said.

"Where are we gonna get that kind of money? There's like 11 of us!" Red said.

"Yah, only $55," Adam said pulling something out of his pocket.

"I've been saving up and I've got almost $300. Enough to get there and back." Adam finished.

"How'd you get $300?!" Red said in disbelief.

"My dad would give me an allowance and I never spent it." Adam said pulling out $55.

"You never spent it?!" Red asked still in disbelief. Adam nodded smiling. They continued walking until they came upon a bus stop and waited. Eventually a blue bus drove up and parked next to them. The door opened and revealed a man in his late fifties. He had dark gray hair and a slight stubble. He wore a light blue, long sleeved shirt with a vest on top, and jeans.

"Where are you guys headed?" He asked politely.

"Harmony Hollow." Joel said getting on the bus followed by the rest.

"Ok, that'll be $55." He said. Adam handed him the money and sat down along with the rest. The bus started moving and they entered the town of Harmony Hollow. It was very beautiful with the greenest grass and all assortments of flowers. The bus stopped and everyone got off.

"Have a nice day." The bus driver said as the 11 got off of the bus.

"Thanks!" Aph called as he drove off. Graser started walking and the others followed him. After walking a bit they came across a graveyard. Graser stopped and they heard sobbing. They walked through the gate. Graser stopped the rest and walked towards the sobbing. He saw a girl with long brown hair topped with a golden crown and a striped pink and white shirt. She wore blue shorts and green boots. She was in front of a large grave. Two names were carved into it.

'R.I.P. Queen Shubble and King Graser'

"Grace?" Graser asked. The girl turned around. She had red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks from crying.

"Dad?" She asked running over and latching her arms around his torso. Graser patted her back while she cried.

"Grace I came here for a reason." Graser said.

"What is it?" Grace asked looking up from his chest.

"I need you to open a box." Graser said pulling out the DNA box and handed it over to Grace.

"Mom, used these a lot." She said placing her hand in the print. It opened and she smiled. Graser looked through and pulled out two magic beans and shut the box.

"Don't tell anyone you saw me." Graser said hugging Grace.

"Yah, I know." She said smiling. Graser let go and waved walking away with the box.

"Have fun being queen!" He shouted as he left the graveyard.

"Thanks!" Grace called back.

"Did you get the beans?" Lizzie asked when he got back. Graser nodded holding up the beans. Lizzie sighed.

"Where's Scott?" Adam asked. Everyone looked around and couldn't find him.

"Scott?!" Joel called.

"I'm here!" They heard Scott call. He came out from a bush holding a feather. It was white and it shone in the light.

"Where'd you get that?!" Lizzie asked.

"I just know where to find them." He said smiling.

"Now we just need the strands of red from life." Adam said.

"I think I know where they are, but we have to go back to the boat." Red said.

{With Cory, Shelby, and Max}

"There are way too many doors!" Shelby said coming out of what seemed like the hundredth door.

"Guys I found something!" Shelby heard Cory call. Max came out of a room and rushed to Cory, followed by Shelby. They entered the room to see Jin and Ross in a glass cylinder. They were latched to the ceiling with chains and hanging above a small tank. The small tank was filled with a clear greenish-blue liquid.

Cory was standing in front of a small machine holding a piece of paper. Shelby walked over and read it over.

'One of these buttons will kill one at random, one will kill both, the others do nothing and you save both. You get 5 chances.'

The small machine had 10 buttons. Each had a letter ranging from 1-10.

"Wait so we have to push certain buttons! And one will kill either one or both!" Max called reading over the paper.

"Well we just have to hope and pray we hit the right buttons." Cory said. Shelby sighed and looked at her cousin.

"Why can't we just break the glass?" She asked.

"Already tried, it's probably bulletproof and it absorbs magic." Cory said sadly.

"So we just have to chose random buttons?!" Shelby said looking at Ross worriedly.

"There is still a pretty good chance that we can get the right buttons to save both Ross and Jin." Max said thinking. Shelby walked up to the glass of Ross's tank and stayed still for a second. Without warning she punched the glass with pure force. It only cracked and blood was stained on her knuckles and the glass. She punched it again. Cory ran up and held her back. Shelby at this point was crying.

"Stop! You'll break your wrist." Cory said. Shelby shook her head and struggled to get out of his grip.

"Shelby calm down! We'll get him out." Cory said. Shelby turned around and gripped onto him for dear life, crying into his chest.

"He can't die! He's to sweet of a person to deserve this!" Shelby mumbled into his chest. Cory started to pat her on the back and looked over at Max. Max shrugged.

"Well, let's start pushing buttons." Max said.