!!Chapter 19!!

Previously ~ I guess the battle begins.

{As I said in like whatever chapter I suck at fight scenes. :p}

{Max's POV}

The walls broke down as little dark blobs crashed through. Immediately they attacked. Thousands of them.

"Guys get most of the small ones out then start attacking the big one!" Lizzie shouted from nearby. My hands set on fire as one came near me. I started throwing fireballs at them. Luckily they didn't grow bigger but melted into nothing. The others looked like they had it all under control so all I had to do was kill my share. It seemed like more and more until we had it down to about a hundred.

"Cory, Shelby, Nick, and Adam! Start attacking the big one! We got these ones!" Joel shouted slicing one in half. They nodded and started attacking the big one. I summoned my sword, like I should have done a long time ago, and kept my attack. A scream was heard and I quickly turned my head to look. Ross was being pinned down by one of them. Quickly I slashed one in front of me before running off to help him. It was about to kill him when I kicked it and stabbed it.

"Thanks." He said standing up.

"Just, be careful." I said smiling before getting back to battle. When we had killed all of them we all grouped up to watch Cory, Shelby, Nick, and Adam fight the thing. We called them down.

"We need a plan." Oli said dropping the sword he had.

"No plan! Just die!" A screechy voice came from the monster as he swung an arm at us. We jumped up just in time to dodge.

"It won't get bigger if you use your powers. But that means its up to you nine to do it." Sasha said. We all looked at each other and nodded.

{3rd person}

The monster having had enough of this stupid talk they were having attacked. They dodged and The Old Host's left, leaving the nine to fight. It was what they trained for but they weren't sure of they could do it. The pressure on them had sunk in and they realized something.

The fate of the world lied in their hands. If they failed, the world as they knew it would be gone.

They knew they had to do this right.

"If we die, I want you all to know, I enjoyed the last five years with you!" Shelby said. Everyone else said their goodbyes in case they were to die and started the attack.

They started with dodging and sending small minor attacks, trying to make it let it's guard down.

"Adam! Red! Thunderstorm?!" Aph called. They nodded. The wind started to pick up and clouds started to from. It started to rain and lightning hit the monster.

"Ross! Make it hail!" Adam shouted. Ross nodded and made ice fall from the sky. The wind made the hail hit the monster right in the face and it screamed and retracted.

"Hey! Can I join?" Max called. Aph laughed.

"Yeah, in fact everyone! Contribute to the storm!" Aph shouted. Soon it was a mix of different colours all glowing slightly. In a matter of minutes the monster was in the eye of the storm. You could hear it's screams as it was being burnt, frozen, electrocuted, etc. The glow from the storm became brighter as the monster slowly withered away. When gone, the 9 stopped and sat down, exhausted. Everyone except Cory. He stood looking among the destruction. A figure started to form.

"Guys!" He shouted. He turned around to see that no one was there. Turning back around the shadow came closer. It was hooded and stood in front of him. In seconds the hood started to fly away leaving sand behind. Cory grabbed the cloak before it got too far and he heard the laughs of his friends. Smiling he turned around and saw them all smiling and talking. Glad they weren't dead.

"Hey, Cory?" Shelby asked. Cory turned to her and hummed a response.

"Where'd ya get the cloak?" She asked. Cory looked to his hand and saw the cloak flowing in the wind. He shrugged and pulled it around his shoulders.

"Don't know, but I think I'm gonna keep it." He said. Shelby giggled and walked up to him.

"It looks cute on you." She said kissing his cheek. He heard cheers from his friends as they witnessed. His face turned red.

"MY SHIP!" Aph yelled tears forming at her eyes. Shelby giggled again.

"You hurt her and your dead." He heard Ross say loud enough for everyone to hear for once. Cory raised his hands in a surrender motion.

"Kids?" They heard Lizzie call from the door.

"Yep! We're here." Nick called. The Old Host's stepped out and looked at the destruction.

Half the castle was destroyed. It was burnt, wet and cracked. Walls had been knocked down and floors had been torn up. A few walls were completely black.

"We need to fix this up." Lauren said sighing. Everyone laughed and started to get to work.

Sorry if it's a shorter chapter