••Chapter 2••

{Previously ~ "We're Home!" Lizzie said.}

{3rd person}

There was an island in the distance it was covered in beautiful green grass. There was a waterfall insight coming from a building that was in the shape of a skull. The island had tall skinny mountains and swirled around. There was a small castle and huts surrounding it. It was beautiful.

{Picture at top if I sucked at describing it :p}

The boat stopped at one of the docks and Lizzie hopped off followed by the other children. Lizzie walked along the docks heading towards the small castle. When they arrived Lizzie turned to face the children.

"Welcome to Amore Island!" She said smiling. Everyone was gaping at the beauty ahead of them. Lizzie turned to the giant gate.

"Open." She called out to no one. The gate opened and she walked in. The children followed not wanting to be left behind. Lizzie continued to walk throughout he maze of hallways until she came upon a empty room. There was nothing. Except three figures that stood in the middle.

"The children are here, Joel." Lizzie said. The figures turned around to face the kids. Joel, Yammy, and Scott stood in the middle of the room.

"Welcome." they all said in unison.

"This is Amore Island. Where your 'items' came from. The is the white room. And I suppose you are the New Hosts?" asked/said Joel. Lizzie nodded and sat down at a table that randomly appeared. She smiled to the children and told them to sit down.

{Remember there like 10 years old}

The kids hesitantly sat down. The Old Hosts sat down as well. They introduced themselves. And decided it was time to get some rest.

"You all have huts out there." Yammy told them. Scott and Yammy were tasked with taking them to their new living quarters. When they were all situated Scott and Yammy went back inside. They entered the white room to find a worried Lizzie and Joel trying to comfort her.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked. Joel shrugged.

"Do you think it's that?" Yammy asked. Joel nodded worriedly. When Lizzie was calm she stood up and left. Joel tried to go after her but Scott stopped him.

"Hey. She'll be fine. It'll be over tomorrow like it usually is." Scott reassured him. Joel nodded and they went to bed. Lizzie was the only one awake. She was curled in a ball in the corner of her hut. She started to cry. The crying woke Joel up and he went to her hut.

"Lizzie?" he called into the dark room. A light shimmered and he found Lizzie. He approached her.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She looked at him and stopped crying.

"I saw it again." she said.

"What?" he asked. Lizzie shook her head.

"The future." she told him.

"Only this time there was a figure." she continued.

"What happened in the vision?" Joel asked expecting to not get an answer.

"Well," Lizzie started, "it was us. And the New Hosts. It seemed to be when the darkness was arriving. Sasha came out, then the rest, and something appeared above them. It was like a shadow-y thing. It grew bigger by the minute and started to absorb them. Like as in it made them disappear and reappear inside of it. They started to scream for help and I saw it start to take the new Life and Death as well. Possibly because Life is the one thing more powerful than it, and Death can somewhat make it stronger? I don't know."

"Well then you have to train the new Life well. And I will train Death even better." Joel said.
"Oh really?" Lizzie asked with a smirk.
"Yes know get some sleep." He told her. Lizzie nodded and Joel left to go to bed. Lizzie finally went to sleep and so did Joel.

~Time Skip!!!!~

When the sun rose a bell rung loudly waking everyone up. All the children groaned and got out of bed. When they got ready they headed to the white room with Joel showing them the way.
"Ready for training?" Joel asked as they entered the room.
"Training?" Adam asked. Joel nodded.
"Yes. But you will fight each other. You'll be in pairs. And the one left will fight Scott." Joel said while Scott waved when his name was mentioned. The kids nodded.
"The pairs are..."