••Chapter 12••

{Previously ~ H motioned for us to follow him and we did.}

{3rd person}

As the children walked with H and Graser, the sun had started to set. Yammy was already acting like a 8 year old and by the day it was like she aged down a year. They had 8 days to fix her. Before she was erased from existence. H stopped at a formation of rocks. He knocked once, waited, and knocked twice. The rocks slowly evaporated into thin air and H walked through and the other quickly followed. Behind them the rocks had formed back and it was quite dark in the long tunnel they had been walking through.

"Will!" H shouted stopping. There was a quiet rustling sound and there was a beep. It was loud and the kids had to cover their ears. The walls gave away and they were in a giant room. Another man had walked up. He had brown hair and was wearing a red jacket with black jeans.

"Where were you guys?!" The boy asked worriedly.

"We were getting them." H said reassuringly pointing back to the kids. The boy nodded and hugged H.

"Aww. My ship!" Lizzie said. The boy quickly let go blushing a bright and noticeable pink. H laughed.

"And what about you and Joel?" The boy retorted. Lizzie's face turned a brighter pink than her hair and she turned away.

"Okay Will I think that's enough." Graser said.

"Anyways we came here for business." Joel said. H nodded.

"What assistance may I provide to you today?" Graser asked in a fake professional tone.

"We need to see the Grand library." Lizzie said.

"That burned down." H said.

"What?!" Scott said.

"Ya when Will was messing with his powers and trying to get them to work." Graser said.

"But, we need the library! Yammy could die!" Lizzie shouted.

"Wait you never said we were trying to save Yammy from death!" Max shouted. Lizzie quickly put her hand over her mouth.

"Why do you think we'd be here?" Scott asked calming down but it was quite hard.

"Did you at least salvage some books?" Lizzie asked.

"Well I did put out the fire. Will only destroyed the history section." H said getting and angry 'hey' from Will.

"So Will didn't burn down the magic section?" Joel asked. H nodded a yes. There was a sigh of relief from the adults.

"Why do you need the library anyway?" Will asked. Lizzie explained everything that happened from the rest of their team being infected to Oli dosing Yammy in the strange liquid. Will nodded after the explanation and took Lizzie to the library leaving the kids, Joel, Yammy, and Scott with H and Graser. The library looked half burnt and there were large signs saying which section was which. Will led the adults to the section that read 'Magic'. He climbed on top of a ladder and looked around. He started tossing books off the shelf and reached for back into the shelf.

"Gotcha!" He mumbled pulling out a small book that had a belt looking wrap around it. Will slid down the ladder and handed it to Lizzie.

"Read it. It should give you the antidote." He said walking out. Lizzie sat down at a small couch and started reading.

'Reversing Age Spells.

Age spells are hard to create but you can easily overcome them. Usually the spells to reverse some ones age are supposed to be a black liquid-y substance. The victim usually will still be alive for how old they are. For instance you are 24, it would take 24 days to completely be obliterated from existence. Although you won't grow smaller and you stay the same size your brain mentally de-ages. There aren't many ways to stop the spells, but there is one way that usually works. (Ingredients Below)

1 Dried Kelp

2 Magic Beans

1 Feather off of a Horse

2 Strands of Red from Life'

Lizzie closed the book and went back to the main room. She read off the ingredients to the others.

"A feather off of a horse? The hell?!" Max asked.

"Plus where are we going to get 2 strands of red from life?" Adam asked.

"Well I have the dried kelp and I think Graser knows where to get the magic beans." H said.

"Shubble had them.." Graser said.

"So ask her for them." Jin said.

"We can't." He said.

"Why?" Jin said.

"She died." Graser said sadly.

"Oh." Jin said.

"I know where she kept all of her stuff!" Will said running off. He soon came back with a box. It was black and had a light blue handprint on it.

"Is that? Crap!" Graser said annoyed.

"What? What is it?" Joel asked.

"It's a DNA locker. Only someone with the same DNA can open it." Will said.

"Grace." Graser mumbled.

"We need to find Grace!" He shouted.

~~~~~
YAY! I added some of the Grand Hosts!! also the reversing age section isn't how actual witches do it.. -_-