//Chapter 7\\

{Last chapter was more in depth of what was explained last chapter so I don't think I need to put a 'Previously' note. We are back in present too btw!}

{3rd person}

"Anyways should we continue on with the training?" Joel asked. It sounded more like a command though. The kids nodded and the table disappeared.

{Their still in the white room}

"Earth and Sc--" Joel said but was interrupted.

"Cans you calls us by ours names?" Barney asked in his heavy Turkish accent. It was followed by the other kids agreeing.

"I suppose." Joel said with a sigh.

"Barney and Scott please go to the center of the room." Joel said. Barney and Scott walked to the center of the room and it turned into a mountainy area. Scott got into a stance and Barney just stood there.

"Scott! Don't go full out on him!" Lizzie shouts smiling. Scott only nods. Joel tosses a long iron sword at Scott who catches it.

"Wait?! Why does he get a sword and we had to summon one?" Adam asks.

"Because without the orbs in our bodies we don't have magic, and he won't use it until Barney summons his weapon." Joel tells him.

"Right, Scott." Joel says directing his attention to Scott. Scott nods again slightly angry.

"Ok, go!" Joel shouts. Scott swings a punch at Barney only for him to dodge. Barney tries to summon his power. It doesn't work so he's stuck dodging Scott's attacks. Barney tries to elbow Scott in the stomach but he dodges. Barney, now angry, summons a long green bladed sword. Scott smirks and swings his sword at Barney. Barney blocks, and picks up a boulder using his power and throws it at Scott who jumps out of the way. Barney keeps throwing boulders and Scott keeps dodging or destroying them with his sword. Eventually, Barney gets tired and his attacks start becoming more and more sloppy. Soon he is pinned down by Scott.

"Scott wins." Joel yells.

"Nots fair." Barney says.

"It's okay one day you can be as good as me. And I wasn't even using half of my strength." Scott tells Barney helping him off the ground. They go back to the others and the room goes back to it's bland self.

"Okay next battle." Joel says looking at the kids.

"Life and Death, aka Shelby and Cory." Joel says. Shelby and Cory walk to the middle of the room and it changes to a sunny forest with a lot of dark shadows.

"Go!" Joel yells.

{:P Cliffhanger. Sorry wanted to get this out soon. Next chapter after the last fight it will get Interesting....}